PSP Go @ £149.99

LBP.Nxe

Established Member
Reaction score
10287942x.jpg

xn9fh0.gif

£149.99 @ Play

This is not a PlayTrade price, this is direct from Play themselves!

Play.com (UK) : Sony PSP GO Console - Black (New PSP Console) : Playstation Portable - Free Delivery

Last edited:
At this rate it's going to be £99.99 by the beginning of next year!

It's showing as £199.99 now. I would say if you managed to get one at £149.99 you got a bargain but I would be lying.

I would say if you managed to get one at £149.99 you got a bargain but I would be lying.

Agreed. Sony really have shot themselves in both feet with the limitations on this device.

That's more like it, would spring for one at this price if only for the new ""not long happy gadget feeling"":devil:

I actually ordered one of these this morning on the spur of the moment after seeing it for £149.99, I checked my order an hour later and had no outstanding orders. I was impressed as I though this meant it had already shipped, sadly not Play had cancelled my order after the listed it at the wrong price. Not sure whether it's worth the fight as I won't be paying £200 for one.

But how can it be a miss-price when it even says that you save £75 on the rrp?:confused:

It's probably autocalculated when the price is input.

It's about time more care was taken with these things, it happens on too many sites with too many games / gaming kit. I'm beginning to think it's deliberate.

the is an issue regarding loss of bargin.

I believe on the moneysavingexpert site there have been some people who have had settlements from B&Q for items lost and the subsequant loss of bargain.

But that is all I know.

:)

Wiltsteve

The latest video from AVForums

Is 4K Blu-ray Worth It?
Subscribe to our YouTube channel
Back
Top Bottom