• New Patreon Tier and Early Access Content available. If you would like to support AVForums, we now have a new Patreon Tier which gives you access to selected news, reviews and articles before they are available to the public. Read more.

PSP Go @ £149.99

LBP.Nxe

10287942x.jpg

xn9fh0.gif

£149.99 @ Play

This is not a PlayTrade price, this is direct from Play themselves!

Play.com (UK) : Sony PSP GO Console - Black (New PSP Console) : Playstation Portable - Free Delivery

Last edited:

Always-hungry

That's more like it, would spring for one at this price if only for the new ""not long happy gadget feeling"":devil:

Oliie_D

Standard Member
I actually ordered one of these this morning on the spur of the moment after seeing it for £149.99, I checked my order an hour later and had no outstanding orders. I was impressed as I though this meant it had already shipped, sadly not Play had cancelled my order after the listed it at the wrong price. Not sure whether it's worth the fight as I won't be paying £200 for one.

stu.artd

But how can it be a miss-price when it even says that you save £75 on the rrp?:confused:

It's probably autocalculated when the price is input.

It's about time more care was taken with these things, it happens on too many sites with too many games / gaming kit. I'm beginning to think it's deliberate.

Twon

the is an issue regarding loss of bargin.

I believe on the moneysavingexpert site there have been some people who have had settlements from B&Q for items lost and the subsequant loss of bargain.

But that is all I know.

:)

Wiltsteve

The latest video from AVForums

Hisense U7H TV and T+A Solitaire T headphone reviews, AV/HiFi news plus, what is screen uniformity?
Subscribe to our YouTube channel
Support AVForums with Patreon

Top Bottom