PSP -> Computer

sniperkid

Standard Member
Reaction score
I have tried to connect my PSP to my computer and it shows a message saying that the device is not recongnized, i have read through some of the other posts who are having this problem and i cant seem to find a solution that works :rolleyes:. My computer is Windows 2002 SP2. It has been updated with everything (windows update) and everything but still it doesn't recongnize it....any ideas ?

~Sniper-Kid~

i take it you are putting your psp into usb connectivity mode?

sniperkid said:
My computer is Windows 2002 SP2.

You mean XP?

I guess other USB devices work, digital camera etc.., do you have lots of drives in My Computer?
Go to Control Panel, Admin Tools, Computer Management, Disk Management,
Look down the list of drives, it could be that windows is trying to allocate the PSP to a Drive letter already there, if it is there, right click on the PSP drive (will show up as removable disk i think) and change the drive letter to something else.

C'mon Shane, I thought u know your computers!!!

buzlightyear said:
You mean XP?

I guess other USB devices work, digital camera etc.., do you have lots of drives in My Computer?
Go to Control Panel, Admin Tools, Computer Management, Disk Management,
Look down the list of drives, it could be that windows is trying to allocate the PSP to a Drive letter already there, if it is there, right click on the PSP drive (will show up as removable disk i think) and change the drive letter to something else.

I actually didn't know that. Thanks!

breakersrevenge said:
C'mon Shane, I thought u know your computers!!!

diu lay! :rotfl: hehe i do but somethings are a mystery to me....still know more than u though :lesson:.

~Sniper-Kid~

hmm still not recongizing it, i guess ill have to try it with a different USB cable :rolleyes:.

~Sniper-Kid~

The latest video from AVForums

TV Buying Guide - Which TV Is Best For You?
Subscribe to our YouTube channel
Back
Top Bottom