1. Join Now

AVForums.com uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

PSP Case/Stand?

Discussion in 'Playstation Forums' started by mossmanfly, Jun 1, 2005.

1. mossmanfly

mossmanfly

Products Owned:
    Products Wanted:
    Ratings:
    +46
    Hi guys wondering if any one has any recommendations for a case/Stand for the PSP?

I have a standard carry case which the PSP fits into aswell as some UMDs plus acessories etc, but I am looking for one which is also like a stand something along the lines of

http://www.logitech.co.uk/index.cfm/products/details/US/EN,CRID=2362,CONTENTID=10181

What I want to do is to hold the PSP and then flip out like a stand so I can have it on the table while eating my lunch at work, so I can watch some TV episodes or a movie. As I would want to use headphones I need to make sure the case/stand can actually stand up and be used while the headphones are plugged in.

So does the Logitec one do that? Or is there anything else that would work.

Thanks in advance

2. Gerry

Gerry

Products Owned:
    Products Wanted:
    Ratings:
    +10
  3. hughesy

hughesy

Products Owned:
    Products Wanted:
    Ratings:
    +13
    Have this case and love it!! It will stand on it's own!!! Bought from VG+ by the way!!

4. mossmanfly

mossmanfly

Products Owned:
    Products Wanted:
    Ratings:
    +46
    Thanks for the replys.

So the Logitec case can stand up on its own even with the headphones plugged in then? Just from the photos it looks likes the PSP would be near enough on the table, and with the headphones sticking out at the bottom it wouldnt be able to stand up, or bend the headphone socket. Maybe I am being stupid :D

Thats a nice idea about making your own stand :D Would save a few bucks but not the best security or protection for the PSP tho.

If its does the job then I will get it from VG+, probably when I get a new game Midnight Club 3 is out in a few weeks.

5. Peridot

Peridot

Products Owned:
    Products Wanted:
    Ratings:
    +287
    I've been using the logitech case for a few weeks now and find it just perfect for protecting the machine and acting as a viewing stand.

There's just enough depth to accomodate the (straight) plug on the Sennheiser PX200 'phones that I use, so I think most 'phones with a moulded plug should be okay :)

6. CAS FAN

CAS FAN

Products Owned:
    Products Wanted:
    Ratings:
    +8,132
    Can you store UMD's in the logitech case though? If not then it's a bit pointless as it means that you either have to carry around extra games in their own boxes (for protection) or you just take the one game/film with you.

7. mossmanfly

mossmanfly

Products Owned:
    Products Wanted:
    Ratings:
    +46
    Thanks for the info Peridot.

No you cant CAS FAN, its just for the PSP. For me it will be fine as I will use the 1Gb memory stick to store vids etc and my main use is to have something to watch at lunch at work. Will probably store TV eps on them and re watch shows like Alias, The O.C. etc.

8. Yaka

Yaka

Products Owned:
    Products Wanted:
    Ratings:
    +115
    the logitech case is the best one by far, ive dropped my psp a few times and it protects it well. for a stand/docking station there hip gear one at the moment and logitech are due to release thier docking station soon as well