PSP Accessories

allosunshine

Established Member
Reaction score
I've just bought me nice shiny new PSP Slim and was wondering what accessories do I get to keep it nice and shiny and what are essential generally.
Cheers.

try looking on deal extreme. they have loads of stuff, some not essential but its so cheap you may as well!

i just got, for my slim psp

crystal case with a door on the back to change games without taking it off
3600mah battery & battery cover. its 3 timesw the power of the original battery but does stick out a bit so thats why you get a new cover with it
component tv cable (5 connectors) + extension so that i can watch movies or play games on my 50" tv while not sat right in front of it!
screen protector

all this came in about £20 with free recorded delivery from hong kong :thumbsup:

deal extreme are good, just so long as you dont want stuff for DSs! every order i've had has has a problem with DS stuff, psp are ok

I'm not sire i'd trust batteries from DX but most other things should be ok. How's the case you got quidditys_shore (I bought the Blackhorns EVA case for my slim psp but it wouldn't even fit inside!), and would you recommended the component cables?

I'm not sire i'd trust batteries from DX but most other things should be ok. How's the case you got quidditys_shore (I bought the Blackhorns EVA case for my slim psp but it wouldn't even fit inside!), and would you recommended the component cables?

well the battery seems ok. still on its first charge! the cover you get is almost the same colour as the psp.

the case is great. have to use your nails to open the door and then the door on the psp though. the cables are good too. when i first got the psp i bought some off ebay for £15 and they were rubbish quality and broke within a week! these ones though seem good quality and give a far better picture.

FYI do you know that games wont show as full screen? i just use the zoom on the tv!

My only experience of DX is something i purchased in november. Still not arrived, and they are still trying to ask me to wait a little longer. Had to get my refund claimed through my bank in the end.

The latest video from AVForums

Is 4K Blu-ray Worth It?
Subscribe to our YouTube channel
Back
Top Bottom