• New Patreon Tier and Early Access Content available. If you would like to support AVForums, we now have a new Patreon Tier which gives you access to selected news, reviews and articles before they are available to the public. Read more.

PSOne to VGA?

davidlqs

Hi all,

I've just bougt a PSOne from eBay which has an output SCART cable with a 3-phono breakout. I'd like to connect the output to a pc monitor via a VGA dsub (or DVI) input. Is there a cable which I can connect either directly to the PSOne output, or to the 3-phono breakout?

tia
David

Chox1988

Distinguished Member
playstation2 leads are compatible with the psone.

if you go here you can see there are component and composite leads available dependant on what options your tv has, but vga as above means a conversion box and £££. Decide on a lead type and find somewhere you are happy to buy from and it should work. :)

http://www.happycomputing.com.au/category35_1.htm

Many tv's though look best with such a low quality interlaced image running through scart, and there will be little or no difference between component and composite because few games are progressive scan anyway.

The latest video from AVForums

Fidelity in Motion's David Mackenzie talks about his work on disc encoding & the future of Blu-ray
Subscribe to our YouTube channel
Support AVForums with Patreon

Top Bottom