pso for xbox

Discussion in 'Xbox Forums' started by derekrcross, May 23, 2003.

1. derekrcross

derekrcross
    Standard Member

Products Owned:
    Products Wanted:
    Ratings:
    +0
    has anyone got this game ?
    as im takeing back rtcw tomorrow and am thinking of swapping for pso just want to gauge peoples opinions
    thanks

2. matiano

matiano

Products Owned:
    Products Wanted:
    Ratings:
    +0
    I was just about to post a topic on this, also does anoyone know the pay mothly arrangements, and when it kicks in, cheers.

Taking back RTCW Del! I thought u were getting into it! O well guess to each thier own.

3. mr chadwick

mr chadwick

Products Owned:
    Products Wanted:
    Ratings:
    +0
    i too was going to take back my rtcw,but spikey changed my mind.had a wicked game with him t'other night,showed me the ropes and it was a right laugh.
    KEEP RTCW DEL,youve got to pay a monthly sub for pso mate.

4. -Spike-

-Spike-

Products Owned:
    Products Wanted:
    Ratings:
    +297
    Shame your part-ex'ing RTCW Del.....:(

Good to hook up at long last Mr C. Glad you changed your mind it was fun even though we got whipped a couple of times :)

I'll be playing this more and more so I'll keep a check on my friends list.
    All the best

5. captaineyecatch

captaineyecatch

Products Owned:
    Products Wanted:
    Ratings:
    +21
    Just ordered PSO from Play - Loved the DC version Spent well over 200 hours on that.
    The xbox version has 2 months free play then its £5.99 a month - I'll play it for the first 2 months The if MS keep the servers Hacker free I'll pay the monthly sub till i get bored.
    Bad news is you wont be able to play world wide as MS have locked the servers - just hope the hackers dont bother with the euro servers - the Usa servers are suffering badly from them :nono:

6. -Jay-

-Jay-
    Banned

Products Owned:
    Products Wanted:
    Ratings:
    +135
    Del why not keep RTCW for a little bit longer you might grow to like it.
    when i first got recon i took it back :eek: now i love it :)

7. derekrcross

derekrcross
    Standard Member

Products Owned:
    Products Wanted:
    Ratings:
    +0
    i was going to keep it but i just dont like the game its a shame as all but afew on my friends list are always on rtcw :confused:
    but a few ghost recon die hards were on last night and we had some good games unitl the early hours:D
    i also know you lot wont stay away from GR for long:clap:

8. mr chadwick

mr chadwick

Products Owned:
    Products Wanted:
    Ratings:
    +0
    true mate,i enjoyed that session last night although got booted at the end there so i gave up and went to bed.
    ill keep flitting between gr and rtcw depending whos on,as i quite enjoy the two for different reasons.

9. captaineyecatch

captaineyecatch

Products Owned:
    Products Wanted:
    Ratings:
    +21
    Well got PSO from Play yesterday - Been playing for about 7 hours so far online. Its a great game But dont expect any improvements over the DC version graphics are almost the same - all the pop up is still there. The sound is now DD 5.1 and is ok but nothing special. Loading is quicker and you dont have to mess around with Memory cards. Voice chat works well although it does have a strange delay/echo ??
    Hope to see some of you online ?

10. Britcitchris

Britcitchris
    Standard Member

Products Owned:
    Products Wanted:
    Ratings:
    +0
    It will be interesting to see how many subscribers there are, when the time to pay comes. I have the gamecube version and payed for my first subscription in the wee hours of this morning. The payment screens were darned annoying to navigate, and i had to enter all my details twice. When I finally got onto the online servers, nearly all the popular EU ships from 2 months ago (when it was free to play) were practically empty. One of the European ships was taken over by an American clan who told me to go elsewhere, this was their domain. The stupid berks failed to realize they were laying claim to an EU ship, not an American one. Berks. American ships were nice and lively, plenty of games going on there.

Apologies, as this was not Xbox related but i wanted to rant and it was related to the same game.....