PSN Refunds

TUBBST4R

Not sure if there is already a thread on here for refunds or advise , if there is feel free merge them any admins.

I recently bought the GTA Trilogy off PSN but used my daughters Canadian account as if was cheaper, it has since come down to £13.09 on the UK store but thats by the by. I only played Vice City but it performs awfully, the stuttering and freezing makes the game unplayable and that was during the first 15 minutes, I'd hate see it when missions get more intense.

Anyway, problem is I want to enquire about a refund but to do so I had to use VPN to connect to Canadian server and then strike up a live chat with an assistant, all the while whilst trying to remember what details I used when I created the account. As luck would have it all they needed was PSN ID and email used and it was quite painless to be honest, I explained politely that i was disappointed with the game's performance and he issued me with a credit to my wallet. I wouldn't risk making a habit of it as I'd previously read horror stories that PSn aren't very forthcoming with refunds but on this occasion he was completely understanding of my point. I was considering once/if refunded of picking it up again from my uk account for £13 but the way it performed I wouldn't recommend it to be fair, I know its PS2 emulated but even still I don't recall it being that bad back then.

TUBBST4R

Oh god yea

The latest video from AVForums

Podcast: Philips OLED+935 impressions, Denon AVC110 Review, Film Reviews, News and More...
Top Bottom