PSN friends for GT Sport

BigBee

Hi chaps

Looking for some people to add so I can compare lap times etc with others. Only had the game since Christmas but am loving it :)

Cheers

Mr_P

See the list in the time trail thread, loads of names in there. I don't think anyone would mind if you sent everyone a friend request. Just mention avforums.

redwinnie

Is this the modern day equivalent of walking round the play ground, linking arms singing who wants to play "star wars", or "Gran turismo" in this case :rotfl:

BigBee

See the list in the time trail thread, loads of names in there. I don't think anyone would mind if you sent everyone a friend request. Just mention avforums.
Thanks - will do that [emoji4]

L33

Standard Member
Or on ps4 there is a thing called communities join a Gt sport community. Where u can make friends, comment and see how many are online from that community playing online.

thewhofan

I have created a Community on PS4 called AVF GT Sport for anyone wanting to join.

If we can get all the AVF clan to join it may help with finding others to race against who are not on friends lists. :thumbsup:

Mr_P

I'll join. Might help on the Thursday night racing.
Can we restrict a lobby to a Community?

BarryR77

Novice Member
I have created a Community on PS4 called AVF GT Sport for anyone wanting to join.

If we can get all the AVF clan to join it may help with finding others to race against who are not on friends lists. :thumbsup:
great, Just Joined (uncle_baz)

The latest video from AVForums

Podcast: Philips OLED+935 impressions, Denon AVC110 Review, Film Reviews, News and More...
Top Bottom