Wanted PSN Credit & Blu ray remote

Discussion in 'Archived Classifieds' started by DragonBlaze67, Sep 1, 2013.

1. DragonBlaze67

DragonBlaze67

Products Owned:
    Products Wanted:
    Ratings:
    +633
    As title, looking for PSN Credit & a blu ray remote for the ps3

I'm looking for any amount of PSN Credit just top my account back up and so i can buy the Assassins Creed 3 Season Pass that's on sale atm so i need it quick!

The remote needs to be a official one and not damaged, looking to pay £6 delivered

I have read the trading rules and agree to abide by them at all times until the transaction is concluded to the satisfaction of all parties involved : Yes.
    --------------------------------------------------
    This message is automatically inserted in all classifieds forum threads.
    By replying to this thread you agree to abide by the trading rules detailed here.
    Please be advised, all buyers and sellers should satisfy themselves that the other party is genuine by providing the following via PM to each other after negotiations are complete and prior to dispatching goods and making payment:
    1) Landline telephone number. Make a call to check out the area code and number are correct too!
    2) Name and address including postcode
    3) Valid e-mail address (no disposable addresses such as @gmail or @yahoo for example).

DO NOT proceed with a deal until you are completely satisfied with all details being correct. It's in your best interest to check out these details yourself.
    Also we advise that the vendor post images of the items for sale. This helps your sale by showing the condition of the goods prior to dispatch.

2. spookydarren

spookydarren

Products Owned:
    Products Wanted:
    Ratings:
    +121
    I can do you an official blu ray remote for £6 posted. No box I'm afriad cos they come in those horrid plastic wrappers that you have to wrestle with to open. Just checked and mine looks almost mint. PPG or BT but BT preferred. Ta.

3. DragonBlaze67

DragonBlaze67

Products Owned:
    Products Wanted:
    Ratings:
    +633
    thats great, yeah no box is fine as i'll be using it straight away anyway, just make sure it protected good :)

I'll pay by PPG if that's alright (just sold some stuff on ebay :))

PM Incoming :thumbsup:

4. skhan786

skhan786

Products Owned:
    Products Wanted:
    Ratings:
    +86
    How much psn credit do you need