PSA: Free Xbox Live credit for using Bing

Wow completed those reward quests quite easily and quickly this month cheers king tones, saved me some research time!

did the game pass human fall flat dumpster achievement/quest plus the daily and weekly quests too.

lots of points :thumbsup:

Arse. I've already got the relatively easy Subnautica ones. It'll be a lot of time and gameplay to get those points. Mind you - it's a brilliant game so it's not exactly a hardship to have to go back to it.

Accidentally broke my streak of around 230 days by forgetting to do my daily set yesterday.

Damn, how annoying. I did the same yesterday, but my streak was only 64 days.

Accidentally broke my streak of around 230 days by forgetting to do my daily set yesterday.

People on Reddit have claimed they got their streaks back by contacting MS support.

People on Reddit have claimed they got their streaks back by contacting MS support.

Not that bothered, but it was nice getting 150 points extra every 7 or 9 days.
I was hoping to hit a full year and see what happens.
Almost lost my streak Saturday as one of the items I that days set didn’t register properly, and I just so happened to pop back later at night and notice it.

As I've stated before, the longer streaks are a false economy...it really is - I doubt there's any big bonuses waiting for anyone, may as well accept defeat and just stick to doing them with whatever fits your lifestyle best.

I still can't download a game using the app. Any ideas?
Screenshot_20191209-150159_Game Pass.jpg

As I've stated before, the longer streaks are a false economy...it really is - I doubt there's any big bonuses waiting for anyone, may as well accept defeat and just stick to doing them with whatever fits your lifestyle best.

I potter around on my MacBook weekday mornings before work, so it’s something to do before I head off.
Weekends I normally have it on all day, flicking around YouTube and popping on here, so it’s not like I have to go out of my way to do each days set and the 90 points worth of searches.
Only takes up 5 minutes of my day and I could end up with enough credit towards a game or something.

I potter around on my MacBook weekday mornings before work, so it’s something to do before I head off.
Weekends I normally have it on all day, flicking around YouTube and popping on here, so it’s not like I have to go out of my way to do each days set and the 90 points worth of searches.
Only takes up 5 minutes of my day and I could end up with enough credit towards a game or something.

I've been over this before, the issue is the streaks - the risk/reward is unbalanced, essentially the bonus is 15 points per day regardless of the streak length, so if you get to day 7 of the 7 day streak and for some reason you don't complete the streak you lose out on those points.

What I do is a 3 day streak then drop the smallest points (usually 10) on the 4th day and start the streak again.

Anyone Purchased Halfords Gift Cards with their Points ?
I am very tempted in splashing out all my Points on a £50 card to get my 3 year old her first peddle bike for Xmas.

Assume you just get emailed a code ?

You can get 2500 Points in the Rewards App for .79p at the moment with the Ultimate Holiday Fifa Card, Activate the Card, Click Play Fifa and it will complete the card and then buy 100 Fifa Points for 79p and you get 2500 Points. Not bad for what could be equivalent of £2.50 in a Hot Deal on Gift Cards. I had a few £ in my account anyway from previous free gift cards.

You can get 2500 Points in the Rewards App for .79p at the moment with the Ultimate Holiday Fifa Card, Activate the Card, Click Play Fifa and it will complete the card and then buy 100 Fifa Points for 79p and you get 2500 Points. Not bad for what could be equivalent of £2.50 in a Hot Deal on Gift Cards. I had a few £ in my account anyway from previous free gift cards.

Just done this, and if you're a EA Access subscriber it goes down to 71p....lol.
Thanks for the heads up Tones. :)

I don't even have access to these Quests, guess you are on the Preview Builds ?
Yea I'm on the Alpha Build these days one off the earliest which is the early access Alpha ring or something, I've been on the preview program for 5 years and 9 months, over level 20 at the moment.

I thought you were part of it too?

Yea I'm on the Alpha Build these days one off the earliest which is the early access Alpha ring or something, I've been on the preview program for 5 years and 9 months, over level 20 at the moment.

I thought you were part of it too?

No I came out of the Preview Builds a few years back as I just wanted to load the console and game and at the time the console was getting constant updates.

I’m not able to earn any points today, via pc, iPad or mobile, although it did let me complete the quizzes to keep the streak going. Anyone got this?

the only thing I can think off is that my VPN connection yesterday, whilst in the UK, displayed the rewards site as deutche without me initially realising but I’m not sure I earned any points from it.

The latest video from AVForums

Is 4K Blu-ray Worth It?
Subscribe to our YouTube channel
Back
Top Bottom