PS50c6900 No picture via HDMI - Help please!

jmagla

Hi, am on my second tv, the 3d didn't work at all on the first. The replacement set arrived yesterday and all was fine. However when tried to switch system ( onkyo 609 and Samsung DVD) this morning there was no picture. This happened on the first set also, can't understand it, nothing has changed since day before. Cables are 1.4. On first set when this happened I tried all Hdmi sockets changed cables etc but didn't work, although the sky and DVD player and all cables worked on tv upstairs. Will need to look later on, any ideas as to what the issue may be, strange that this has happened on both tv's when they were switched on the following day. Any help/advice much appreciated.

jmagla

Hi, did on the first set, the second set turned out to be a dodgy HDMI lead (although brand new), I was at work when it wouldnt work and sorted it out when I got back. The first set was definately goosed, no 3d and no hdmi's working with any of the leads. All is good now and am very pleased with the new tv.

The latest video from AVForums

Podcast: Q Acoustics Q3030i, Humax Aura, Roku Streambar & WandaVision Reviews and more...
Top Bottom