PS5

zAndy1

Distinguished Member
It already comes across as more 'amateur' than Xbox presentations doesn't it. And this Mark Cerny might be a good console designer but he's not the best presenter is he...

rowedav

Distinguished Member
Mark Cerny is clearly a smart man, but I'm not sure he's the right kind of guy to be doing these presentations. Thought the same with Ps4 Pro deep dive.

King Tones

Distinguished Member
Show the Console and tell us the specs...stop rambling about 3d audio and dreams.

zAndy1

Distinguished Member
He's the Robert Peston of console revealers..zzzzz

zAndy1

Distinguished Member
This was clearly not targetted at the consumer , it's absolutely bloody awful. Can't believe this is the first real news we're getting about the PS5 and I'm about ready to stop watching already , what a bore

King Tones

Distinguished Member
They did, didn’t they? There were loads of articles about it.
Think he means MS is proprietary rather than generic but then reading that article, it's not like any NVMe SSD will work with PS5.

Just hope the Series X Ext Drives are not hugely more expensive than a normal NVMe SSD.

iwb100

Distinguished Member
Sony’s clocks aren’t fixed...which means their max power is very theoretical...that doesn’t sound a good approach to me. But what do I know? Even DF suggesting that will place more limitations on devs for the PS5 than the series X.

KirkSi

Distinguished Member
Christ, a GPU that runs at 2.23GHz!!! That'd better be a damn good cooling solution they've gone for 'cause that thing's gonna run HOT!!! The variable clock frequency may have to ramp down if it gets too hot but surely that's not good for the games?

The latest video from AVForums

Podcast: Best Hi-Fi products of 2020, Plus Best of the Month for TV Shows & Movies

Latest News

Best Projectors of 2020 - Editor's Choice Awards
  • By Phil Hinton
  • Published
What's new on Sky and NOW TV UK for December 2020
  • By Andy Bassett
  • Published
PS5 vs. Xbox Series X: Which Next-Gen Console is Best?
  • By Rik Henderson
  • Published
Black Friday 2020: Best UK deals currently available
  • By Andy Bassett
  • Published
Top Bottom