PS5, what will it be ?

I heard somewhere that the PS5 will have quick resume if multiple games just like the Series X dose, so you can pause a game and resume another, then switch back without having to reload the previous game from scratch, can anyone confirm if this is true?

Not sure why this thread is being used for the recent conversations Tbh. I posted thinking it was the PS5 thread. Not one guessing what nxt gen will be 6 years ago lol.

I don't know what this thread was either!

its all part of the plan, they dont mention what it can do or confirm it can or cannot to ... why is it again ?

There may be more information later, they are apparently going to do a hardware/UI/other stuff presentation at some point, so you may learn more then.

Well watching the Sony presentation again, it will be a high class games system offering top tier high quality games and gaming experiences.
Sorry but I feel like Sony are showing their usual high quality levels, and Microsoft are just selling a games subscription service with low quality games, especially after its event...
I’ve heard the PS5 geometry engine is from RDNA 3 architecture. And rumours say, although I’m not sure I believe them, that they are making the PS5 even faster and more powerful as they have headroom in the design, activating 2 more CU cores etc, so they won’t need a PS5 Pro and to answer the Series X, although I think the games will do that confidently.

It’s kinda the other way round. Geometry Engine is a customisation designed by Sony and AMD will incorporate it into RDNA3.

It’s kinda the other way round. Geometry Engine is a customisation designed by Sony and AMD will incorporate it into RDNA3.

Cool, you see a lot of Xbox fans online struggle with this it’s quite funny. I know Cerney said they helped design AMD’s GPU in some way so thanks for explaining it.

The latest video from AVForums

Is 4K Blu-ray Worth It?
Subscribe to our YouTube channel
Back
Top Bottom