PS5 Reveal - What Games Are You Most Excited For?

So what do you most want to see on Thursday?

• Horizon Zero Dawn 2

Votes: 22 41.5%
  • Gran Turismo 7

Votes: 20 37.7%
  • Spider-Man 2

Votes: 17 32.1%
  • Ratchet & Clank

Votes: 5 9.4%
  • New Silent Hill

Votes: 9 17.0%
  • Demon's Souls Remaster

Votes: 3 5.7%
  • Naughty Dog New ip

Votes: 10 18.9%
  • Uncharted 5

Votes: 14 26.4%
  • God of War 2

Votes: 12 22.6%
  • Call of Duty

• FIFA

• Housemarque New Game

Votes: 1 1.9%
  • Knack 3

Votes: 2 3.8%
  • Something else (please comment)

• Total voters
Only allowed 3, I had 6 checked :)

GT in whatever form for me. Loved GT Sport's online racing as the driver rating systems meant you generally got in races with like minded drivers so none of the typical online farce in most racers. What I really want with PS5 is its hardware capability to allow VR to shine with full race grids etc and step up to the quality of many racing games in VR on PC.

I think GT7 is going to be the looker of the show, hopefully be able view the 4k60 trailer afterward ...

I think GT7 is going to be the looker of the show, hopefully be able view the 4k60 trailer afterward ...

Yeah the top racing games are always stunning and I fully expect both GT7 and Forza 8 to be real technical showcases for each system and boast 4k 120 gameplay. Not many games will likely have 120 options, but for some top tier racing games and small arena type shooters it'll probably come into it's own. Here's hoping anyway. That said I'd still be perfectly happy with 4k 60 and stunning visual effects and fidelity etc.

Horizon 2, big fan of the first game and as I think open world games are one of the genres that will really benefit from the speed of the SSD, I am hoping to see an example of it, as well as shiny new graphics.

Horizon 2 and metro exodus. Or cyberpunk.

BF6 (if it’s a remastered BF3)

I really want a new Killzone but back like the older ones as i wasnt a fan of Shadowfall.

Spiderman 2, GT, Silent Hill all sound awesome

I really want a new Killzone but back like the older ones as i wasnt a fan of Shadowfall.

Spiderman 2, GT, Silent Hill all sound awesome
Killzone 2 was amazing. The online side of that with the clan system was one of the best i've used still to this day.

Really enjoyed Days Gone recently. Would love to see even just a teaser to know its coming.

I voted HZD2, GT7 and something else like a modern-day Battlefield (although I know if there is a new one coming out it'll most probably be revealed during the EA event next week).

Really looking forward to the reveal and seeing what's to come!

Resogun 2 :D but I'd just like to see a big hitter for most genres covered, including JRPG, would love a Persona 6 or similar reveal, but probably too early for something like that..

Would like to see something from Thatgamescompany it’s been a long time since the beautiful Journey !

Bloodborne 2, Horizon 2 next GoW.

Will pick up GT7 day one too, whenever day 1 may be.

Did the ND Uncharted team work on the Last of Us Pt2 as well or have they been working on something else?

Marble madness. Mark Cerny programmed it so why not a ps5 version using the touch pad. It could be a whole new version (obviously) using the PS5. I'm pretty sure it could easily be done on the ps3 but a new version for psn could be great.

Did the ND Uncharted team work on the Last of Us Pt2 as well or have they been working on something else?

Naughty Dog have two teams, the Uncharted team was rumoured to be working on a space game (maybe Savage Starlight?).

The latest video from AVForums

Is 4K Blu-ray Worth It?
Subscribe to our YouTube channel
Back
Top Bottom