Question PS5 price?

I'll be fine with the storage that comes with it. I only ever download and have a few games i plan on playing on the console as it stands now. I have fibre so can get something in a decent time if i wanted it.

399 - 499

Over 500 will be seen as a mental barrier for a lot of people.

I wonder if there will be a monthly game pass / purchase option that Xbox has?

I think/hope the prices will be:-

Disk version - £449
Digital version - £399

I can’t see it being under 425 tbh, not with the tech.

My guess is coming down. I used to think the next gen machines would be 599, but it feels like both Sony and Microsoft are cooking on competitive gas, so-

PS5- £500- £525
PS5 digital - £425- £450

£50 difference in models, max. A drive is costing them only £20. I honestly wouldn't even be surprised if they were the same price but the driveless one coming with some sort of digital inducement.

No way the standard model is over £500

£50 difference in models, max. A drive is costing them only £20. I honestly wouldn't even be surprised if they were the same price but the driveless one coming with some sort of digital inducement.

No way the standard model is over £500

I remember Phil Spencer talking about the One X in a podcast and saying the unit cost of a machine with and without a UHD drive was in the region of $1. His point being that obviously across millions of units that’s a lot of dollars....but individually not much.

Full phat £449.99
Digital £399.99

I reckon

Another alleged price leak on amazon France.. Guess were gonna have to get used to these until sony release full details. This time Amazon France

Its either people getting happy with photoo shop, or trying to force sonys hand. Or messing around or indeed sony testing the waters! and of course taken down again, if it ever was up in the first place.

20200617_050909.jpg

I would place a bet on the global recession we are heading into will play a part in the release price.

Another alleged price leak on amazon France.. Guess were gonna have to get used to these until sony release full details. This time Amazon France

Its either people getting happy with photoo shop, or trying to force sonys hand. Or messing around or indeed sony testing the waters! and of course taken down again, if it ever was up in the first place.

View attachment 1319317
Just ignore them all until its announced.

Saves you wasting your time.

Just ignore them all until its announced.

Saves you wasting your time.

oh i do ... just reporting it as part of the conversation and debate. although something that has been confirmed by Sony is different editions as expected and customisation..which i assume means you change the colour of the skin. no way are they not going to release or enable an all black version, but that's for another thread

oh i do ... just reporting it as part of the conversation and debate. although something that has been confirmed by Sony is different editions as expected and customisation..which i assume means you change the colour of the skin. no way are they not going to release or enable an all black version, but that's for another thread

Perhaps its like one of those kids toys where if you rub it, it changes colour?

Perhaps its like one of those kids toys where if you rub it, it changes colour?

with Sony wouldn't surprise me ...they have definitely tried to do something different

Maybe you can unwrap it and get the slim version for free..

I still think that Sony have a Megaton announcement on the way for PS5 with FULL BC from all generations.

If that did happen, I may be swayed to the disc version if the full catalog want available on PSN

I still think that Sony have a Megaton announcement on the way for PS5 with FULL BC from all generations.

If that did happen, I may be swayed to the disc version if the full catalog want available on PSN
I don't.

PSNow is there for the retro gamers.

We’ll see and I may be wrong but I think there is an announcement in the pipeline

i have yet to see that rumour officially confirmed by sony

It's not a rumour. Mark Cerny said exactly this in the Road to PS5 presentation. The rumour part is that it could be used for BC.

The latest video from AVForums

Is 4K Blu-ray Worth It?
Subscribe to our YouTube channel
Back
Top Bottom