PS5 Pre-Order

True, that's fair. I may have over looked a game or two. Which must play exclusives are you looking forward to?
Demon's Souls for me is my #1 draw, with Spiderman Ultimate Edition close behind - and while I recognise that this isn't a PS5 exclusive it's looking incredible on PS5.
I've not played the original yet (held off specifically as I knew something like this would happen) so the remaster of that one sort of is a console exclusive - he says with a handful of straws.

A lot of other people are looking at Sackboy, which I think is exclusive, but I've not taken a lot of note. I'll probably play that well down the line, as I've a good bit of content to get through with back compat titles like GoTsushima, Witcher 3 and TLOU2 to do a platinum run through.

Last edited:
The store actually called me to confirm my preorder :eek: :smashin:
Said that their policy is to only hold stock for 48 hours, and if i dont collect i'll be automatically on the next batch. I said i'd definitely try to get in on the day (didnt ask if i could pitch a tent outside).

I have a ps5 digital pre order from Amazon, delivery is saying Day 1.
Is there anyone who would want to swap their disk version for my digital? Obviously money your way for the proce difference.

Admin please delete if the question is not allowed.

I have a ps5 digital pre order from Amazon, delivery is saying Day 1.
Is there anyone who would want to swap their disk version for my digital? Obviously money your way for the proce difference.

Admin please delete if the question is not allowed.
Amazon didn't even have the digital available for purchase in the 1st wave... I tried to get one from bang on 9:00... They only had disk versions.

When did you get your pre order in?

They did? I got one from Amazon at 9am!

Attachments

• 20201027_085235.jpg
    20201027_085235.jpg
    146.5 KB · Views: 63
Amazon didn't even have the digital available for purchase in the 1st wave... I tried to get one from bang on 9:00... They only had disk versions.

The disk version went live just after 9 and the digital about thirty minutes later.

They did...it was just the disk version was listed first. I grabbed one of them and then the digital about 5 minutes later when it appeared.

edit... Tell a lie. Just checked my emails and disk was ordered at 9.04 and digital at 9.41

They did? I got one from Amazon at 9am!
Meh... I was at work and pushing my luck around meetings, so I'd jumped to Currys and got one there. When the Disk versions went @ Amazon I assumed that was it.... Which is very annoying, as I'd have had another digital one from Amazon as well :(

They did, they came up about 0940 as I got one.

When I went on at 9 on Amazon it was only the disc version available so I got that. Would have preferred the digital but hey.

I would be interested in a swap and paying the difference if your after a digital version, I really would prefer to have a disc version..

The latest video from AVForums

TV Buying Guide - Which TV Is Best For You?
Subscribe to our YouTube channel
Back
Top Bottom