PS5 Pre-Order

Anyone know how to cancel pre order from GAME? Says on their website you can cancel online using the cancel button under ‘your orders’. However, the cancel button does not exist!

It's for my great-nephew. If I have to I'll let him have mine but would be great if I could get one for both of us.

I'm hopeful that these 'back up' orders people have might be offered to members on here?

See where we are closer to the line. Not promising anything to anyone at the minute.

I had this same problem on first preorder release. Unless you're in there early it's a bugger to get to the finish line. Game's email for this one also went into my spam folder so that didn't help. I was refreshing argos every few minutes since 7am to get it done this morning.

Anyone know how to cancel pre order from GAME? Says on their website you can cancel online using the cancel button under ‘your orders’. However, the cancel button does not exist!
Not really, we've all been trying for several hours to buy the damn thing!

Managed to grab one from GAME this morning by refreshing the product page adding to basket and then signing in from the checkout page. Had a second tab open for a couple of hours trying to sign in before going on product page.

Yeah, same version.

Hopefully I'll be ok with one of each... Don't really want the wife's digital only one being cancelled and the grief I'll get lol...

I know... I'll just won't mention I've ordered either and just keep fingers crossed lol

even though I upgraded my interest in the ps5 on shopto to a pre-order they have gone and cancelled on me but kept the order for the second controller and charging station, i get the feeling they don't have the stock.

even though I upgraded my interest in the ps5 on shopto to a pre-order they have gone and cancelled on me but kept the order for the second controller and charging station, i get the feeling they don't have the stock.
both my PS5 and XBOX still show as pre-orders so i guess once they have details of stock i will get the 👍 or 👎

I had a Digital in my Smyths basket from a historic session, then when they released the new batch of pre-orders it became available, but due to the traffic the site threw continuous server errors. The console was still in my basket about 20 minutes later but I couldn't do anything with it - couldn't delete it, change the quantity or proceed to payment.

Slowly starting to accept I won't get one for launch unless I pay over the odds or I get lucky with someone on here with a spare (I'm London based :D) of either console, I'm not fussy.

This pre-order lark isn’t easy when you’re not allowed to have your phone turned on at work :thumbsdow Not going to get many opportunities unless I’m off. I thought it was sorted when I got in from work today and Game had stock, until they messed up :(

This pre-order lark isn’t easy when you’re not allowed to have your phone turned on at work :thumbsdow Not going to get many opportunities unless I’m off. I thought it was sorted when I got in from work today and Game had stock, until they messed up :(

Fake the old Delhi belly and check it on the lav throughout the day

I got one off Very, had stock informer set up with push notifications and was on my phone when it came through. Most stressful 3 minutes of my life. Managed to checkout before the traffic maxed out.

Agree there will be quite a few on launch day, Sony will hold some in reserve for walk ins on the day. Asda and Tesco will have reserved some for sure.

Hi everybody I am new hear, does anybody know what is going on with Shopto, they have pushed their date for confirming ps5 pre orders back to the 29th and I am hearing they are randomly cancelling pre orders now. Thanks.

Sorry about the spelling mistake, here not hear lol. But yea I pre ordered through shopto at the start of August and they have extended the date for confirming orders.

I first joined the Shopto thing in June so hopefully they get a decent stock of PS5’s

I first joined the Shopto thing in June so hopefully they get a decent stock of PS5’s
Thanks for the reply, just annoying that we will not find out if we got one for launch. Oh well got an x series coming via Argos on the 10th November.

I am just looking at the new allocation of stock Sony sent out today, apparently you might not get it on launch day. Game have the 30th November and 1st December for delivery.

I would join stock informer - those of you that have not and obviously still trying for PS5 and Xbox x -
I managed to jump onto Very at 12 today and got PS5 - without using stock informer I would not of known with out there email link - good luck 🤞

I am just looking at the new allocation of stock Sony sent out today, apparently you might not get it on launch day. Game have the 30th November and 1st December for delivery.
argos etc also or just game?

I've ended up with two pre-orders.

I wanted the DE, but wasn't available. So I ordered the disc version from Amazon. Shortly thereafter, the DE became available, and so I ordered that.

I have yet to cancel the pre-order of the initial disc version.

I'd be willing to give it to someone here if they're able to collect from London. Not looking to make money off it.

The latest video from AVForums

Is 4K Blu-ray Worth It?
Subscribe to our YouTube channel
Back
Top Bottom