PS5 Pre-Order

I’ve gone digital here too

Always buy digital, saves the space in the house be taking up by discs, misplacing any and having to change discs, prefer just pressing the home button few clicks right and I’m in another game 👌🏻
And how's this swift resume of multiple titles going to work with discs? No one's mentioned that yet!

The stress of pre-orders is nothing like the stress of delivery day. That's a whole other level.

Note: this is the largest and heaviest home console ever. So, here's looking forward to the fabulous DPD service delivery! Wa hey!

The pay off line at the end always gets me,

"Sounds broken".

"Most likely, sir. I bet it was something nice, though".

The stress of pre-orders is nothing like the stress of delivery day. That's a whole other level.

I'm getting one delivered to work and one delivered to my neighbour who WFH. He's under strict instructions to set his desk up in his hall facing his open front door and not to move for 12 hours / until delivery is made.
I'll take a week off work I think, I'll be due a rest, only had two leave days this year.

I’ve already booked the 19th off in prep

Don’t even know if I’ll have a console coming that day yet :laugh:

And how's this swift resume of multiple titles going to work with discs? No one's mentioned that yet!

PS5 Pro below.

s-l400.jpg

Gamesradar.com reporting Curry’s have stock going live at 1pm and not the 12 mentioned on the email

Waiting in the Currys Q...

More fun que time with Curry's! Ha ha.

Your queue number: 19225
Number of users in queue ahead of you: 19085
Expected arrival time on the website: more than an hour
Your estimated wait time is: more than an hour

"Your queue number: 21344
Number of users in queue ahead of you: 21063
Expected arrival time on the website: more than an hour
Your estimated wait time is: more than an hour"

So Argos... have taken people money, they're not getting the console as their system failed, then they're continuing to sell consoles to different people periodically though the day.

They've not taken money, they've pre-auth'd/got a pending transaction.

I guess, in "some time" this pending transaction will simply 'fall off' our bank accounts' and we'll be no worse off financially.

I guess the consoles 'resold' were the ones from us who failed to fully complete an order.

Weird some retailers aren’t stocking the digital edition - John Lewis seem to have the disc version only, theres another retailer thats similar as well

Fair enough, though I think you've got it wrong with my reasonings.
I didn't get it wrong. YOU didn't really give any reasonings. You just said people shouldn't fall in to the trap of going digital.

Weird some retailers aren’t stocking the digital edition - John Lewis seem to have the disc version only, theres another retailer thats similar as well

Plenty of talk that Sony have hardly produced any of the DE versions.....

John Lewis OOS now

Screenshot 2020-09-18 at 12.06.38.png

OOS here.
when you do a search on their site it says out of stock but when you click through to the product page it shows in stock online

Edit - now out of stock. looks like they sold all their stock in around 5 minutes.

But when you add to basket it goes greyed out and says out of stock

when you do a search on their site it says out of stock but when you click through to the product page it shows in stock online

For me, it said In stock, clicking it makes it say Out of stock. And now it just says Out of stock.

Amazon have some headsets in stock

145036F9-78D8-4233-AA03-90FEF899A916.png

The latest video from AVForums

Is 4K Blu-ray Worth It?
Subscribe to our YouTube channel
Back
Top Bottom