PS5 Pre-Order

For those that have pre ordered from Smyth's is there a cancel order option on your order on the website? Seen something that suggests you might not be able to cancel once stock has been allocated, but guess that's going to be nearer release..
Screenshot_20200917_001537_com.android.chrome.jpg

For those that have pre ordered from Smyth's is there a cancel order option on your order on the website? Seen something that suggests you might not be able to cancel once stock has been allocated, but guess that's going to be nearer release..
View attachment 1367090
yes

Pre ordered from Game just to get one, nearly went with click and collect but will be the day after my birthday so will probably be hung over and won't be wanting to be standing in queues

Think it's the headset that's out of stock, I ordered a standalone after you posted and it's gone through

Yep same here so then I ordered the standalone headset from Smyths as they have them in stock

Stand-alone has been out of stock for me for the last half hour

what I want to order is the dualsense charging station but seems out of stock everywhere.

Argos showing preorder from Friday
Screenshot_20200917_003527.jpg

Last edited:
Disc version or Digital? I ordered disc and just got my conformation email
Digital

Disc still showing in stock for me too

Nice of them to give all the fans a lot of notice for pre orders and not sell out in the middle of the night...
especially as they said they would give us plenty of notice..

Theres no launch games I bothered about really, got Dirt5 preordered so will use the free upgrade for that, might get the Mrs. To get me starwars squadron for my birthday to use with my psvr.

Got a pre-order in for the disc edition from Smyths! Son will be over moon come Christmas day. Got the Series X to get next week for me downstairs! Best of both worlds :D

Bit risky unless you're happy to buy an e code in the hope they don't sell out in the time it takes you to buy it cos if they do you're stuck with it and can't get a refund

My thinking is that I get the preorder in, then buy the vouchers and add them to the JL account ready for when they take payment nearer to launch. Seems straightforward.

If you pre-order online from them, can they delive

My thinking is that I get the preorder in, then buy the vouchers and add them to the JL account ready for when they take payment nearer to launch. Seems straightforward.
Sounds like a failed mission tbh :rotfl:

Amazon Email just dropped.
7D9C7FC3-C899-4E84-8C0E-B8D8EBB37602.png

Smyths out of stock now

Smyths out of stock now
That's good to know, looks like game and smyths has allocated stock from sony, at least their not just taking preorders they can't fulfil :)

Game sold out, but seeing as they are high risk of going bust I am pretty glad I am not buying from them anyway. Will try for Amazon at 9:00. John Lewis extra warranty is always nice too.

Mad scramble for a pre-order at 09:00 it is then. I have a feeling that this will be the first console in a long time that I won't get my hands on for release day. Already a shedload on ebay for £700 upwards.

I did the shop to thing on the 16th of April. Hopefully they will open pre orders this morning. It's all a bit of a mess isn't it?

The latest video from AVForums

TV Buying Guide - Which TV Is Best For You?
Subscribe to our YouTube channel
Back
Top Bottom