PS5 Pre-Order

Yeah curry's, Where's ours :mad:
Don't know how true this is. Post from another site.

Here's a qoute from the Curry's discord, "just called Curry's and spoke to loveliest guy, told me they have about 9000 consoles on the warehouse ready to go, don't listen to the staff that say we're of out stock, they're wrong, we're out of stock but we haven't shipped that stock, the orders aren't shipped based on time or anything just when the computer allocates your order, they're working through as fast as they can and we should all have an email either tomorrow or friday" (I paraphrased a bit) This does correlate with some people being told they'll have an update in the next couple of days. Obviously curb your hype, there's no evidence of this just wishful thinking so this could be completely wrong. I hope some of you when you get your consoles chill out a bit

Last edited:
Don't know how true this is. Post from another site.

This'll be the last update I give because people are giving abuse in my PM's and here just trying to provide some information. Here's a qoute from the Curry's discord, "just called Curry's and spoke to loveliest guy, told me they have about 9000 consoles on the warehouse ready to go, don't listen to the staff that say we're of out stock, they're wrong, we're out of stock but we haven't shipped that stock, the orders aren't shipped based on time or anything just when the computer allocates your order, they're working through as fast as they can and we should all have an email either tomorrow or friday" (I paraphrased a bit) This does correlate with some people being told they'll have an update in the next couple of days. Obviously curb your hype, there's no evidence of this just wishful thinking so this could be completely wrong. I hope some of you when you get your consoles chill out a bit
People are giving you abuse? Need reporting and banning

I wonder if stock is imminent, just had ebuyer request pre-auth, and a friend had Very confirm "order is on track to land on/before 17/12"

My nephew can't get through to Currys at all. Automated service that cuts you off eventually.

They took his money a week ago but no tracking number or dispatch just an email to say he's got one?

Anyone know a good number to call as trying to speak to someone??

My nephew can't get through to Currys at all. Automated service that cuts you off eventually.

They took his money a week ago but no tracking number or dispatch just an email to say he's got one?

Nothing on his account saying "delivered on or before 17/12" like most other retailers?

My currys release day order has been shipped. It went through the various stages on the currys website, most recently to 'in progress' yesterday evening and this morning. Later on today it went to 'order confirmed' then a little while late I received tracking via DPD. I ordered about 630am on release day if that helps anybody with info/potential time lines etc

03445611234 this is the number I called, and I have to say DPD updated me before Currys my order was due to get delivered

Nothing on his account saying "delivered on or before 17/12" like most other retailers?
Nope nothing at all. Just weird that they have taken money from his PayPal straight away

Nope nothing at all. Just weird that they have taken money from his PayPal straight away
Oh, PayPal. They’re an intermediary. PayPal will bill (or preauthorise) instantly, they have zero awareness of Business X stock levels.

As a middle man (payment gateway) it’ll just cause delays in anything happening (ie. a refund could take a few days).

you’ll need to speak to curry’s, which I appreciate is exactly what you’re trying to do!

My curry’s order from the 19th had now changed from dispatched to order received!

The latest video from AVForums

TV Buying Guide - Which TV Is Best For You?
Subscribe to our YouTube channel
Back
Top Bottom