PS4 - UI Wishlist.

OneJay

Established Member
Reaction score
When everyone get their hands on the new system, they'll naturally have a few gripes. Discuss them here. Obviously the people over in America, have a better understanding of the UI currently.

I am aware that Sony/Playstation has already stated that Themes/Media Playback will come in a future update. But it would be interesting to gather a list of our own suggestions.

Shuhei Yoshida appears to be very approachable on Twitter and obviously, if the suggestions for the UI are well thought out, it might be interesting to tweet them to him and hear his thoughts.

I am sure they would welcome the feedback and hopefully decide to change aspects in the future with an update, due to the information.

Getting mine tomorrow but from what I've seen being able to have folders in the scroll screen would be great.

Games/apps etc in one place instead of lined up left to right.

With media playback, is it guaranteed you will be able to play movies from an external hard drive? I have only read about mp3 playback.

no 4gb limit on external drives with mkv support - like that's going to happen!

Easier messages ui...

You will all see when you are in a game and get some hate mail.

Let's be honest it can't be any worse than ps3 I'm giving my ps4 a week and if it's as crazy as ps3 I'm gony flog it on eBay.

Let's be honest it can't be any worse than ps3 I'm giving my ps4 a week and if it's as crazy as ps3 I'm gony flog it on eBay.

The latest video from AVForums

Is 4K Blu-ray Worth It?
Subscribe to our YouTube channel
Back
Top Bottom