PS4 Shopto.net finance

Discussion in 'Playstation - PS4 & Vita' started by Vlad, Feb 20, 2014.

1. Vlad

Vlad
    Novice Member

Products Owned:
    Products Wanted:
    Ratings:
    +1
    Hello, I have never done this before so just to be sure could some one explain is this as simple as it shown on the website.

PS4 Console + Call of Duty Ghosts | PS4 | Video Games | ShopTo

Where it says - Finance from £13.63 per month, I choose deposit £70 and 12 months payments of £30.47. It shows that interest paid is £40.83 and total amount payable is £435.68.
    My question is that the final total I will pay at the end of 12 moths? I don't get the 24.9% Representive APR does it add up and the end or is it already added to the price? 24.9% is not £40.83 interest or you need to add £70 to make it 24.9%? Also is Shopto.net legit? Never used the website before.

Thanks.

Last edited: Feb 20, 2014
  2. pbb76

pbb76

Products Owned:
    Products Wanted:
    Ratings:
    +1,509
    Literally did this yesterday for a ps4 (and I bought an xbo the same way last year).

They have been going donkeys years and are legit. I had a massive problem with them and the organising of the xbo. Basically I pre ordered it, but didn't get it till middle of December.

Anyways, I have to be fair to them, I've used them a lot over the years and they always give good and very fast service.

Ordered the ps4 through finance about 3pm yesterday and it's being delivered today.

Whatever it showed as the total you pay is what you will pay. As you go through the finance it will show you on the finance company's page all the details, monthly payments etc. if this is your first financing, then couple of things to note;

1) when you pay the deposit, their site requires the start date on your card. Took me ages to work out why it was error ins.

2) you will probably need to send some ID. First time I did it, I took a pic of my driving license and emailed them that. It delayed thigs a few hours, but was ok, so just bear that in mind.

Good luck!

3. Vlad

Vlad
    Novice Member

Products Owned:
    Products Wanted:
    Ratings:
    +1
    Thanks this helps a lot, I was trying to contact them to ask about there finance but to do so you need to have an account but, to have an account you need to enter your card dilates that's where it got strange for me. Another thing this might sound dumb but do you need to pay with debit or credit card if getting it on finance?

4. pbb76

pbb76

Products Owned:
    Products Wanted:
    Ratings:
    +1,509
    Dont think it matters for the deposit. The monthly payments obviously come out of your bank account, but to pay the deposit I used my Visa Debit card.

PS4 turned up from ShopTo today if that helps :)

5. Vlad

Vlad
    Novice Member

Products Owned:
    Products Wanted:
    Ratings:
    +1
    You couldn't explain it any better, thanks for your time, your response was very helpful. Enjoy you new ps4!:) I will probably wait for the InFamous bundle that comes out next month, but it's very tempting to buy it right now so I might even buy it next week.

Thanks again for your help.