PS4 save back up

samtman

Prominent Member
Reaction score
my PS4 has developed a fault and am sending it back and getting another. My question is do all my game saves back up automatically to the cloud or do I have to do something to ensure they do. I am a playstation plus subscriber. Don't want to lose my saves when moving to the replacement console.

you have two options
one use the save data option on the ps4
settings >app saved data management >save date in system storage> upload to online storage>
will have to do it one by one ,

or just use a usb drive
same way but chose "copy to usb device "

when you get your new ps4 make sure you set it so that the data uploads automatically
same way as first option when you find your game save data press the options button this will give an auto-upload press X and turn it on , do it for all your data

There's no way of telling if your cloud saves are completely current though.

There's no way of telling if your cloud saves are completely current though.
There is , ( well funny you have mentioned that) , i had my games saves set to upload automatically
so every other day there would upload to the cloud , and they would show up in the "uploads" in the notifications
but i have just checked , ( to make sure what i am writing is right) and have noticed that they are all now set to off ,
this has only happened since the 2.0 or the 2.1 update

so, in a way! thank you:smashin:
because i would of just thought , they would be still be uploading automatically

The latest video from AVForums

Is 4K Blu-ray Worth It?
Subscribe to our YouTube channel
Back
Top Bottom