For Sale PS4 Pro White 1TB (7116) Bundle for sale

Robbie F

Rating - 100%
10   0   0
Reaction score
Sony PS4 Pro white 1TB model # CUH-7116B complete with two controllers, upgraded Platinum headset and bundle of games for sale as bundle only.

This is/was my 12-yr-old son's who has decided that he prefers PC gaming to consoles and as such it has been unused for the better part of a year, and TBH didn't see a heck of a lot of use even before then. This was originally purchased from Currys online as a "damaged outer box"; please see the included photographs for an indication as to condition but the console itself, the controlers and headset are in very good condition. Despite the number of games he only really played Fortnite on this (or Minecraft on his XBox) and the rest has hardly been used. The console has been reset to factory settings with all data and accounts removed.

Noise?
Having read a few times about this being a potential issue, all I can really suggest is that if it is likely to bother you then it is probably safer to look elsewhere.
I have nothing to compare how noisy this was other than my son's XBox, and to me there didn't seem to be much difference between the two although that is only my own perception.
This console sat in a rack in our lounge and nobody ever found noise to be an issue.

Contents:
As well as the original console & power lead, an HDMI lead and the original Dualshock 4 controller in white this comes with:
A second genuine Dualshock 4 controller in gold (see note below) in box;
A bagged Sony Playstation Platinum Wireless Headset & dongle in good condition, 5*-reviewed and costing well over £100 on their own (no box for this) ;
PowerA charging station for Dualshock 4 controllers with power lead in box.
USB cables will be supplied for both of the controllers and for the headphones but the originals are nowhere to be found, and the original PS4-supplied headset is missing too but of course there's the vastly superior Platinum headset included here instead.

Games:
Lego Dimensions & disc (there are some extra packs included too.)
Battlefront II
Crash Bandicoot N SaneTrilogy
Star Wars Jedi Fallen Order
Gran Turismo Sport
Battlefield 5
Jurassic World Evolution
Goat Simulator The Bundle
Star Wars Squadrons
Lego DC Super Villains
Lego Worlds
Battleborn
Rocket League CE

A few things to note please:
I personally am not a gamer and as such I have a very limited understanding of these so please bear that in mind before asking me questions, so with that in mind I have tried to make this ad. as comprehensive as possible.
As such please note that the gold controller has never really been used - it has just sat on the charging dock. I suspect that the built-in battery might not be holding charge and need replacing - but these can be purchased online for around a tenner and AIUI they aren't difficult to fit.
Also please note that the Dimensions set was complete, but to be safe I have included extra parts (from another console) just to try and make sure everything is there.
It's all well-wrapped and boxed up ready for posting which will be using Royal Mail Special Delivery because there's very little difference in price using insured alternatives, although collection from near Mablethorpe is an option.
Payment by BT only please and please note that I won't split the bundle because I have neither the time nor the inclination to do so.
This is now advertised elsewhere too.
Finally: I don't spend all day online and so I might not read any replies quickly, but I will reply as soon as I can.

£350 including fully-insured next day Royal Mail delivery.

Price and currency
£350
Delivery cost included
Delivery Is Included
Prefer goods collected?
I have no preference
Advertised elsewhere?
Advertised elsewhere
Payment method
Bank Transfer

kimoluki

Rating - 100%
3   0   0
Reaction score
Hi, what is the system software version ? ( It can be checked in settings-system information). I'm looking for software version 7.6 or lower. Many Thanks

Robbie F

Rating - 100%
10   0   0
Reaction score
Hi, what is the system software version ? ( It can be checked in settings-system information). I'm looking for software version 7.6 or lower. Many Thanks
I'm sorry but this is all re-sealed, wrapped & boxed so I don't know.
If it helps, it was only reset just before I posted this ad. & while it was connected to the web.

Robbie F

Rating - 100%
10   0   0
Reaction score
Bump

Robbie F

Rating - 100%
10   0   0
Reaction score
A Sunday Bump

Robbie F

Rating - 100%