Question PS4 pro or PS4

juszykar

Novice Member
Reaction score
Hi guys !

I wanna start my adventure with ps4 and i let myself to ask some experts. What i should buy ps4 standard slim version ps4pro, and what is important i do not have TV with 4k resolution.

And if U will by so kind try to advise me what games will be the best to start with console. I have never played before any play station games.

Best regards and thank You in advance :)

I think you'd be better off sticking with the standard PS4.

As to what games thats a pretty broad question, have you played games on other consoles or on PC before ?

what consoles have you bought in the past? I got my ps4 purely for exclusives and so for me much of my collection is ps3 remastered stuff..... and horizon ZD.

but if you do not have any other gaming platforms then the re really is an unlimited amount of potential for you depending on what games are your bag

i am a bit of a moaner when it comes to framerate so it was the ps4pro which won me over even tho i only have (up until this saturday) a 1080p screen... but again, if you have not gamed much before so have no benchmark to compare to, then the money saved by buying a vanilla machine will get you a nice starting collection.

The latest video from AVForums

TV Buying Guide - Which TV Is Best For You?
Subscribe to our YouTube channel
Back
Top Bottom