• New Patreon Tier and Early Access Content available. If you would like to support AVForums, we now have a new Patreon Tier which gives you access to selected news, reviews and articles before they are available to the public. Read more.

PS4 plays multi multi-region DVD's

Wingsurfer

This is an unexpected & pleasant surprise! Currently watching my region 4 version of K-Pax.

sykotik

Distinguished Member
i haven't seen that in years , loved that film , i got the US version with DTS sound on it ,
pleased you mentioned that , iv been wanting to watch one of my US denis leary stand up shows he did years ago , but cant be assed to pull out the old dvd player

might give a try :smashin:
edit : k pax wont work but denis leary "lock n loaded" will

Last edited:

Wingsurfer

Yeah, fabulous film, one of my favourites.

Anyway, I was evidently wrong in my original assumption, sorry folks.

Sent from my iPhone using AVForums

Det

Distinguished Member
This is an unexpected & pleasant surprise! Currently watching my region 4 version of K-Pax.
OH MY GOD!!! This is the best news ever! I can't believe they did this for us, I've had numerous "dangit" moments when picking a movie and wanting to play it in my PS4 and thinking it wouldn't play because it was a different region!

Yeah, fabulous film, one of my favourites.

Anyway, I was evidently wrong in my original assumption, sorry folks.

Sent from my iPhone using AVForums
**** me...

bigbadpen

OH MY GOD!!! This is the best news ever! I can't believe they did this for us, I've had numerous "dangit" moments when picking a movie and wanting to play it in my PS4 and thinking it wouldn't play because it was a different region!

**** me...
I tried to play a region 1 dvd, it said wrong region.

The latest video from AVForums

Guardians of the Galaxy Xmas Special, Strange World, Bones and All, and Cabinet of Dr Caligari in 4K
Subscribe to our YouTube channel
Support AVForums with Patreon

Top Bottom