PS4 Not Enough System Memory Bug?

British02081979

Established Member
Reaction score
Anyone else ges this annoying problem ? For some strange reason the PS4's web browser hates IGN.The PS4 has a huge RAM memory.Unfortunately Sony hasn't addressed this whilst making the PS4. I never have this problem on my tablet.

Report it to Sony, it's not something I've experienced personally or read about on here.

Unfortunately i've permanently boycotted PSN now so i only use IGN.Com rather than on the PS4's apps.It's strange because when it comes up with that not enough system memory message the PS4's web browser automatically refreshes. Cheers for your advice appreciate it as always.

I don't believe there is any reliance on PS+ for apps such as IGN, which is an IGN app, not a Sony app. Ironically, the browser will be Sony's browser. They both offer a portal to IGN's content, so I don't think using the IGN app would conflict with your current dispute..

What I really don't get in all of @British12252015 's grumblings is why you would boycott all of PSN for being banned from a forum :confused:

A forum banning isn't the end of the world, albeit it's an event about which we've had no detail provided, and there's normally a route to resolve if it's unjustified.

The latest video from AVForums

TV Buying Guide - Which TV Is Best For You?
Subscribe to our YouTube channel
Back
Top Bottom