PS4 Media Player Launches

ruffage

Distinguished Member
Same. It hates most of my movie collection. Sony could have made something good with box cover art etc. what a shame.

Det

Distinguished Member
Hopefully they make some improvements if it's really that bad. Thankfully Plex is available for those that would make use of streaming.

Det

Distinguished Member
Are you having a laugh, mate?
Aye... I haven't owned a CD since the Medieval Times.

No seriously... I went there a few years ago with my kids and they gave us some video on CD. I promptly trashed it because there is no place in my house they are welcome. The only discs I have in the house now are Blu Ray.

theprestige

Aye... I haven't owned a CD since the Medieval Times.

No seriously... I went there a few years ago with my kids and they gave us some video on CD. I promptly trashed it because there is no place in my house they are welcome. The only discs I have in the house now are Blu Ray.

I suppose with WAV and all that I can see how one would bother keeping CDs around. At least you still support the blu ray format though.

P

peluchi

Hi all,
Out of curiosity, has anyone managed to play a large file (such as a blu Ray rip) through the ps4 media player via a HDD through usb (using ExFat for the larger file size)? Basically want to know if it handles larger than 4GB files without stutter etc?

The latest video from AVForums

Maverick UK Premiere IMAX Review + Top Gun, Tom Cruise, Tony Scott and 4K + Movie/TV News
Subscribe to our YouTube channel
Support AVForums with Patreon

Top Bottom