PS4 Fitness games and hardware

nightofjoy

Novice Member
Hi.

Like a lot of people we're trying to think of ways to keep fit at home and are considering options for the PS4.

Neither of us like the VR headsets, and we don't have the space to be able to get far enough away from the TV for the camera to work.

Do PS do anything like the Wii motion controllers? And if so can anyone suggest some good fitness games for this set up?

Thanks.

Jimster71

Distinguished Member
Hi.

Like a lot of people we're trying to think of ways to keep fit at home and are considering options for the PS4.

Neither of us like the VR headsets, and we don't have the space to be able to get far enough away from the TV for the camera to work.

Do PS do anything like the Wii motion controllers? And if so can anyone suggest some good fitness games for this set up?

Thanks.
Maybe have a look at the Just Dance series? There is a demo of the 2020 game on the PSN store.

Most of the best fitness apps are in VR, although I'd recommend an Oculus Quest over PSVR for that.

There's also Ring Fit Adventure if you have a Nintendo Switch.

nightofjoy

Novice Member
Hi. Yeah, I'm seeing most options are VR, and we don't have the Switch.

We do have a PS3 through so we're looking at getting motion controllers for that.

Thanks.

Jimster71

Distinguished Member
Hi. Yeah, I'm seeing most options are VR, and we don't have the Switch.

We do have a PS3 through so we're looking at getting motion controllers for that.

Thanks.
To be honest, apart from Sports Champions and Tumble, the motion controller games weren't all that great. I got the Move Controllers when they launched on PS3 and they have had way more use with PSVR.

The latest video from AVForums

Panasonic HZ2000 4K OLED TV Review | The best OLED for movie viewing in 2020
Top Bottom