PS4 Fallout 4 How will you be S.P.E.C.I.A.L ?

raduv1

Distinguished Member
Well then the time is near so how SPECIAL will your play through be this time around ? Ive always been about brute force in the past , shoot first and carry a lot of gear to get the job done . Might change it around this time and talk , do like my weapons though. However I play it this time around I will have fun though.

How SPECIAL will you be ?

BigD18t

Distinguished Member
I'm not 100% sure yet, but one thing I am sure of is I WILL be a lady in this :cool:

zt1903

Distinguished Member
If it works the same as 3 then maximise intelligence to get good skill points per level and agility for action points in VATS. Prioritise Luck and Perception over Strength and Endurance. Minimise Charisma.

You need enough S to get strong back perk (was 5 I think), E can be brought up with Intensive Training.

mose72

But charisma opens up all those other options to negotiate, although saying that, I realised it isn't as much fun as shooting everyone/thing.

Qactuar

Distinguished Member
Any need for this to be in a separate thread? There won't be a FO4 subforum, so just thinking about keeping it all together...

raduv1

Distinguished Member
Any need for this to be in a separate thread? There won't be a FO4 subforim, so just thinking about keeping it all together...

Whatever you want mate :), thought it might be better seperate for new players of Fallout as it kinda dictates your play through of the game.

Thought It might get lost in the main thread.

kav

Distinguished Member
SPECIAL will be very different in 4 because in previous games all of them started at 5 - in 4 they all start at 1 and you have 21 points to assign at the outset. There are some good vids on Youtube like this one:

siofwolves

I haven't really been paying attention to how I was going to have special setup in FO4, as raduv1 said I'm just usually about smashing and shooting everything.
But I read a reddit post by daymeeuhn which made me have a rethink and I'm going to go with higher charisma and intelligence more than anything.
There's a few special calculators floating about like this one SPECIAL & Perk Build Calculator - Fallout 4

mose72

Sooo much choice and the perks are ace, can't wait to get into it.

The latest video from AVForums

Podcast: Philips TV Launch Event, Soundbar vs AVR, Samsung EzCAL and more...
Top Bottom