• New Patreon Tier and Early Access Content available. If you would like to support AVForums, we now have a new Patreon Tier which gives you access to selected news, reviews and articles before they are available to the public. Read more.

PS4 Extended warranty

amalgam786

Established Member
Hi all

I bought my PS4 from GAME and declined their offer of extended warranty as I thought sony might offer their own version - but I can't seem to find any mention of this. What have other done regarding extended warranties?

regards

Cha1ky

Distinguished Member
Hi all

I bought my PS4 from GAME and declined their offer of extended warranty as I thought sony might offer their own version - but I can't seem to find any mention of this. What have other done regarding extended warranties?

regards
Not wasted my money TBH.

sykotik

Distinguished Member
i was looking on the US store the other day and noticed that there are offering "warranty" for there consoles , so hopefully there might do the same for us soon.

RottenFox

Distinguished Member
i was looking on the US store the other day and noticed that there are offering "warranty" for there consoles , so hopefully there might do the same for us soon.
The US warranties are rubbish, something like 90 days standard, and customer service laws like the Sale of Goods Act, etc over here, are decidedly lacking in the US.
There's little to no need for companies warranties in the UK, with the consumer protection we already have in place.

sykotik

Distinguished Member
The US warranties are rubbish, something like 90 days standard, and customer service laws like the Sale of Goods Act, etc over here, are decidedly lacking in the US.
There's little to no need for companies warranties in the UK, with the consumer protection we already have in place.

i agree ,
but as the OP was looking for some sort of warranty , and i happened to come across this on the US store i thought i mention it ,

i wouldn't take any warranty my self , as we do have the "sales of goods acts"

but if its "peace for mind " what the OP is looking for , then maybe a warranty is a good option for him .

Det

Distinguished Member
Yah, we get sh*tE for warranties!

EDIT: sh*ttake mushrooms?!

The latest video from AVForums

#shorts SVS Prime Wireless Pro powered speakers - #review coming soon
Subscribe to our YouTube channel
Support AVForums with Patreon

Top Bottom