PS4 controller

lukmek

Prominent Member
Reaction score
Hi all,
my PS4 controller is almost dead!
one of the thumb controller is not responsive at all, it seem it got out of some sort of guide
it feel like is not "in place" very free to move around...
any advice or a link to "how to fix it"
Regards

Have a read through this thread: Thumbstick wear | AVForums

I'm having a go at putting XboxONE sticks in my DS4's as discussed on the last couple of pages and am also going to put higher capacity batteries in.

Don't bother fixing it. Just get it replaced. Either from store or Sony.

I got the PS4 from Amazon on launch day
whats shall I do?
send the controller back?
any link useful to contact Sony UK?
Regards

Have a read through this thread: Thumbstick wear | AVForums

I'm having a go at putting XboxONE sticks in my DS4's as discussed on the last couple of pages and am also going to put higher capacity batteries in.

Hi
thanks for the link
its not wear & tear... its the thumbstick very very loose... if you get the idea..maybe something broke inside the controller
Regards

I got the PS4 from Amazon on launch day
whats shall I do?
send the controller back?
any link useful to contact Sony UK?
Regards

Wouldn't bother with Sony then, go direct to Amazon on Live chat. They'll sort you out with a refund for the cost of buying a new pad. Helped a few out on here, including myself with my launch mega pack.

Wouldn't bother with Sony then, go direct to Amazon on Live chat. They'll sort you out with a refund for the cost of buying a new pad. Helped a few out on here, including myself with my launch mega pack.
thanks but I got it from Amazon US as I was there for business.... Can I claim from Amazon UK? dont think so... I used my US friend account....

thanks but I got it from Amazon US as I was there for business.... Can I claim from Amazon UK? dont think so... I used my US friend account....

I'd say the 'repair it yourself' route if you got it from the US.

Why don't you contact Amazon US via the live chat on Amazon.com and do it that way? I don't think there will be a difference apart from your friend receiving the refund on his card (and then forwarding it to you). That's assuming Amazon US are as helpful as Amazon UK!

Why don't you contact Amazon US via the live chat on Amazon.com and do it that way? I don't think there will be a difference apart from your friend receiving the refund on his card (and then forwarding it to you). That's assuming Amazon US are as helpful as Amazon UK!
Sometimes.

I've got a DS4 I got from Game Stop and the X button keeps sticking. Can that be repaired does anyone know or would I have to get in touch with Game Stop/Sony

I've got a DS4 I got from Game Stop and the X button keeps sticking. Can that be repaired does anyone know or would I have to get in touch with Game Stop/Sony
You could try opening it and cleaning it, or if you're less mechanically inclined just contact Game Stop and mention SOGA.

You could try opening it and cleaning it, or if you're less mechanically inclined just contact Game Stop and mention SOGA.
Or the 12 month warranty that it surely has.

Or the 12 month warranty that it surely has.
Oh yah. Forget you guys get those without having to go to the manufacturer.

For those who don't know what to do when an item from a retailer develops a fault within the 12-month warranty period, here's my exhaustive step-by-step guide. This took months of research to compile and covers every aspect of the process in the minutest detail:

Step 1: Establish contact with retailer.
Step 2: Tell retailer item is faulty.
Step 3: Retailer replaces item or refunds.

Step 4 (optional): Celebrate the fact you live in the UK and have such fantastic consumer rights.

Step 5 (optional): Leave 'leamspaceman' a 'thanks' for compiling such an in-depth procedure.

:clap::clap::clap:.................... :p

Last edited:

The latest video from AVForums

Is 4K Blu-ray Worth It?
Subscribe to our YouTube channel
Back
Top Bottom