PS4 Console.

DeAdSoUls

Where did you buy yours from?? Is it best to buy it from a shop or online?

paul1979

Distinguished Member
Amazone are great as the service is top draw. I got one from there.

I also bought one from game as some bundles are good and were much better at the time. Also got the "whatever cover".

I know shopto is good also as you get point there. Though if I treated in that game give points also (£7-8 on a ps4) and amazone do nector if that's your thing

Nezben

Distinguished Member
You cant get Nectar at Amazon anymore. In fact, its been months since they have done.

silvercue

Distinguished Member
I have always got most games online as they are cheaper, but I never, ever buy consoles online.

Why? Because if they die I go down the store and have a new one in my hands within an hour. And believe me I had to do this with RROD about 3 times.

If I had ordered online I would have either had to go to MS, ship back at a cost and I also would have risked a protracted argument about consumer rights....as one of my RRODs was well over it's warranty - I still walked out with a new machine after a short debate in the store.

If I decide to one day by an XB1it will also be from a store in a street I can take it back to should it go wrong.

Miss Mandy

I purchased my console in store as I've found it easier to get any problems rectified quickly, places like Amazon online are very good for customer service though so they've got to be worth a look.
As for games I only buy online as its cheaper than the high street. I tend to use Game, Amazon, and ShopTo primarily.

leamspaceman

Distinguished Member
Amazone are great as the service is top draw. I got one from there.

I also bought one from game as some bundles are good and were much better at the time. Also got the "whatever cover".

I know shopto is good also as you get point there. Though if I treated in that game give points also (£7-8 on a ps4) and amazone do nector if that's your thing

'Amazone'... 'Nector'............... I'm lagging behind with these new retailers and reward schemes :D

paul1979

Distinguished Member
'Amazone'... 'Nector'............... I'm lagging behind with these new retailers and reward schemes :D

Lol oh dear!

This spelling issue is why I can not pass the iq test and get into "mincer"

That and all my street vernacular! :)

Only777

Got mine from amazon at launch. To be honest wouldn't go anywhere else as last week I contacted them about my controllers wearing out issue. They immediately refunded me the cost of 2 new controllers.

I can't imagine many other retailers being that good.

The latest video from AVForums

Star Wars Andor, Woman King, more Star Trek 4K, Rings of Power & the latest TV, movies & 4K releases
Subscribe to our YouTube channel
Support AVForums with Patreon

Top Bottom