Ps3 Users - want to watch Tv on yours Via PS3? - LOOK IN if you do!

thanks guys, works a treat! :clap:

works better than bbc iplayer i think. tho i can only imagine the size of the server hard disk space.

dont think its legal tho. plus u dont have to give a legit email address.

Yep! Didn't even get a chance to try it out!!

'Dear Member

In recent days, TVCatchup has become aware of the Broadcaster's (BBC, ITV, Channel 4, Five) increasing concerns over the free personal recording functionality that this website offers.

On 15th February, our hosting was terminated without warning and we presume this was at the request of such Broadcasters.

Given that this will no doubt happen again, TVCatchup has therefore voluntarily suspended its services whilst the concerns of the Broadcasters are addressed.

We apologise to all for this temporary interuption to service.

This page will provide a service update as matters progress.

TVCatchup.com
16th February 2008'

Yep! Didn't even get a chance to try it out!!

'Dear Member

In recent days, TVCatchup has become aware of the Broadcaster's (BBC, ITV, Channel 4, Five) increasing concerns over the free personal recording functionality that this website offers.

On 15th February, our hosting was terminated without warning and we presume this was at the request of such Broadcasters.

Given that this will no doubt happen again, TVCatchup has therefore voluntarily suspended its services whilst the concerns of the Broadcasters are addressed.

We apologise to all for this temporary interuption to service.

This page will provide a service update as matters progress.

TVCatchup.com
16th February 2008'

LOL what the hell is the problem with the UK goverment wanting to control everything everyone does. God dam this site wernt breaking any laws. I know sites where you can view sky channels and they have been running for years. O well i dont live in UK any more but feel sorry for people who do.

Didn't last long.. :thumbsdow

Quite possibly the best website I've seen for ages.

Ok we all know iplayer don't work through the PS3 browser but fear not we have a better alternative

go here
http://www.tvcatchup.com/tvguide/

signup - its free

Records all free to air programs
Allows future records (like sky+ online)
2 months of history (watch programs from last 2 months online...)
You need a decent connection (2 meg+)
UK users only, although if you get a friend to set up a login it seems to work on foreign IPs

of course can be used on Pc also

only thing i'v noticed that on PS3 browser it won't go fullscreen like on PC,

:spam::oops:

Nice way to revive a year old thread :thumbsup:

Out of interest are there any sites that let you watch tv in the way that iplayer does.

Tried the itv one and it goes to the itv mobile site.

I'd love a decent one for the ps3 browser, although I've been watching a lot of southpark on the southparkzone site.

yep you can now, but back in 17-01-2008 at 6:32 PM you couldnt.

Damn it, I didn't look at the date of this thread and have been trying to sign up haha.

The latest video from AVForums

TV Buying Guide - Which TV Is Best For You?
Subscribe to our YouTube channel
Back
Top Bottom