Dismiss Notice
Attention AVForums app / Tapatalk users
Sadly GDPR means that, from 25th, we can no longer offer access to AVForums via the branded app or Tapatalk.
Click here for more information.

PS3 + Tiger

Discussion in 'Playstation Forums' started by xanderforce, Aug 6, 2005.

1. xanderforce

xanderforce

Products Owned:
    Products Wanted:
    Ratings:
    +0
    I would like to raise discussion about the currently circulating rumours of running Apple's OS 10.4 Tiger on the PS3.

I personally would love to see this happen, but I am interested in other opinions on how it may or may not come about.

It seems like the perfect merger. Apple get a mass market for their superior OS and a chance to compete in the home entertainment / AV arena. In return Sony finally gets quality, reliable software to showcase the multimedia capabilities of their hardware.

2. cooldawn

cooldawn

Products Owned:
    Products Wanted:
    Ratings:
    +74
    Y'know, that sounds great but it would never happen even though they have a large alliance in other area's such as HD. Sony have gone on record saying that Apple are an inspirational company.

I thought the SingStar video showed what a really nice OS could be like but unfortunately the hardware itself isn't adopting the same look and functionality. Really is a shame.