• New Patreon Tier and Early Access Content available. If you would like to support AVForums, we now have a new Patreon Tier which gives you access to selected news, reviews and articles before they are available to the public. Read more.

ps3 switch on problems

mcgerty

Standard Member
i have a ps3, had it for a while but this is the first time i have used it (xbox kept me busy) i just bought my first game for it and put it on, the game loaded up but after about 30 seconds of the movie intro the consol switched off and now wont switch on, the drive sounds like it wants to start up but it just keeps shutting down, can anyone help or know of a place where i can get it repaired, its second hand so im guessin i cant use its warrenty

thanks in advance

mcgerty

eurovox

Standard Member
i have a ps3, had it for a while but this is the first time i have used it (xbox kept me busy) i just bought my first game for it and put it on, the game loaded up but after about 30 seconds of the movie intro the consol switched off and now wont switch on, the drive sounds like it wants to start up but it just keeps shutting down, can anyone help or know of a place where i can get it repaired, its second hand so im guessin i cant use its warrenty

thanks in advance

mcgerty

If it has a warrenty still then use it. if you have recipt and its under 1 year just take it back

The latest video from AVForums

Is 8K TV dead? Philips OLED+907, Pioneer LX505 AVR plus B&W 700 S3 Reviews & Visit + AV/HiFi News
Subscribe to our YouTube channel
Support AVForums with Patreon

Top Bottom