PS3 Store Error

BMAN07

Did anyone recieve that network store error last nighT?

i Mean i cant remember if it looked like Error code 80010514

Cause my ps3 itself was fine, but after seeing alot of replies to the Error code 80010514 : the bad one im starting to think my 60gb will die if i put a BR in.

all in all.. if it does i will not be happy - I was playing Brothers in Arms demo and that seemed to be Quite jumpy in the trailer section but when playing the game it seemed fine... if anyone saw or experianced the same please reply.

Last edited:

C-J

Cause my ps3 itself was fine, but after seeing alot of replies to the Error code 80010514 : the bad one im starting to think my 60gb will die if i put a BR in.

all in all.. if it does i will not be happy - I was playing Brothers in Arms demo and that seemed to be Quite jumpy in the trailer section but when playing the game it seemed fine... if anyone saw or experianced the same please reply.

Yes I got theat Error too.

Not sure why? :(

BMAN07

*gulp* ever since i downloaded that update. i always leave updates for 3 days atleast until psn know for sure that it is ok.

tigandken

Me too. Perhaps due to weekly content updates?

EDIT: I've been on PSN since the last s/ware update, so I doubt it's that.

D

Deleted member 92943

I can't seem able to buy Qore from the US store. I get the same error code :(

Fifty

Yeah, neither my UK or US accounts let me in, but the code I was getting definitely had a '2' in it, near the end.

Clearly, there could be hundreds of error codes with a '2' in them, but it's not the one above. And I'd managed to get into the store earlier this week after I downloaded 2.50 so I doubt it's that.

The latest video from AVForums

Star Wars Andor, Woman King, more Star Trek 4K, Rings of Power & the latest TV, movies & 4K releases
Subscribe to our YouTube channel

Full fat HDMI teeshirts

Support AVForums with Patreon

Top Bottom