• New Patreon Tier and Early Access Content available. If you would like to support AVForums, we now have a new Patreon Tier which gives you access to selected news, reviews and articles before they are available to the public. Read more.

PS3 Steering wheel games

pure_geordie

Established Member
Hi, Has anybody got a full list of games for the logitech GT steering wheel please.

I have these lists but not sure if theres anymore to add

PLAYSTATION 3 driving games supporting the realtime adjustment dial of the Driving Force GT wheel:

Gran Turismo® 5
by Sony Computer Entertainment Inc.
Gran Turismo 5 Prologue™
PLAYSTATION 3 driving games supporting the 900-degree steering and force feedback of the Logitech G27 and Driving Force GT wheels:

Gran Turismo™ HD
Gran Turismo® 5
Gran Turismo 5 Prologue™
Midnight Club Los Angeles
by Rockstar Games
Need for Speed™: Undercover
by Electronic Arts
Need for Speed™: SHIFT
by Electronic Arts
Superstars V8 Racing
by O-games
Supercar Challenge
by System 3 Arcade Software
PLAYSTATION 3 driving games supporting the force feedback of the Logitech G27, Driving Force GT, and Driving Force Wireless wheels:

Burnout™ Paradise
by Electronic Arts
DiRT
by Codemasters
Formula One™ Championship Edition
Gran Turismo™ HD
Gran Turismo® 5
Gran Turismo 5 Prologue™
Midnight Club Los Angeles
by Rockstar Games
Need for Speed™: Carbon
by Electronic Arts
Need for Speed™: ProStreet
by Electronic Arts
Need for Speed™: SHIFT
by Electronic Arts
Need for Speed™: Undercover
by Electronic Arts
Ridge Racer 7
by Namco
NASCAR® 08
by Electronic Arts
NASCAR® 09
by Electronic Arts
Stuntman: Ignition
by THQ
Sega Rally Revo™
by Sega
Superstars V8 Racing
by O-games
Supercar Challenge
by System 3 Arcade Software

Jamsyke

Established Member
Can I ask the question a different way?

Which games are GOOD with a steering wheel? (I have a G25). I'm trying to figure out which games to buy and which ones to rent.

Burnout Paradise is on that list but it's clearly a controller game, not a wheel game.

GT5 and F1 are obvious ones and I plan to try Dirt2, Dirt3, WRC2 but I'm unsure about any others. Are any of the NFS titles suitable for wheel? I read that Shift 2 handles badly. What about Midnight Club LA, Test Drive, Motorstorm, Driver San Francisco? Any good or better with controller?

Last edited:

PhilipPhilop

Established Member
If NFS:Shift (the first one) is anything to go by, I wouldn't be using a steering wheel on it. The problem wasn't the wheel itself for me, as the driving felt okay, it was that the AI was so aggressive that everytime you try to pass they sideswiped you, & the only way to not spin was put full opposite lock on instantly. I couldn't do that with the wheel, & always ended up facing the wrong way. Didn't have that problem with the normal pad, as it's just a quick flick in the other direction.

This was the exact opposite problem of F1 2010. Couldn't play it on a pad, but loved it on the wheel.

Dazzel

Standard Member
Ferrari Challenge or Ferrari the race experience (which is the PSN version of the same game) are both compatible, both of which work really well with the G25 and if my memory serves they also have clutch support

Ferrari Challenge is a fantastic game
Very steep learning curve with all the assists off but worth it.
It doesn't support the clutch but does support the 6 speed gated shifter (Although i always press the clutch by habbit anyway)
Supercar challenge made by system 3 aswell is also a decent sim.

The latest video from AVForums

Spielberg, Shyamalan, Aronofsky, Chazelle, Eddie Murphy and Mel Gibson - all the latest movies
Subscribe to our YouTube channel
Support AVForums with Patreon

Top Bottom