PS3 Slim for £149

stefan_uk

Established Member
Reaction score
All,

According to an advert in the paper today, Price Drop TV are selling the slims for £149, there are only 99 in stock, and there will be several chances to buy throughout the day.

Dont know much about price drop tv but advert seems genuine so thought id share it to you all!!

They were just on pricedrop.tv they had 25 to sell and they went in 3 seconds!!

No chance in buying one

Next lot will be on between 4:30 - 5:00 acording to thier site.

just saw how fast they go - was allover over within 5 seconds hah!
they must be making a mint for all these phone calls

Thanks OP!

YAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAY!!!

Just got one - £149

WOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!

oh thanks for the heads up... does anyone know when it will next be on?

P+P was £8.99 +149 = £157.99 [For a PS3 SLIM] :D :eek:

Next on:

9.30pm - 10pm,
11.30pm - midnight

Freeview 37, Sky 645, Virgin TV 741 and freesat 801

Alex

Crap the Website Registering thing is not working

Damn, I just missed it I dialed the number as soon as possible from 31 they went to 3 in like 10 seconds. I'm going to wait for the next one though. :(

Yea me too, they had sold by the time I had stopped typing the number lol...

Just had a bash at the 9.45 one, find it hard to believe that they went in seconds and once dialled the number was dead until after they haad gone when all of a sudden it rang normally? Hmm..........

Is it the same number on screen for all items?

Ive bought stuff off this channel before but never noticed if the top left number displayed is the same for every item?

They're using a different number each time for the PS3's and only announcing the number at the time of the sale.

Thanks for info. May as well give it a whirl. Im buying my lad a ps3 for xmas so if i can get one cheaper then jobs a good un!

Not gonna be bothered if i dont get lucky though. Its slim pickings indeed!

I called it just now as quick as I could and no joy.
The phone was just dead.
:(

JEEZ!!!

I just dialed the number MEGA FAST, but no joy - The line went dead for around 20 seconds, & then a voice came on & said that my order could not be processed :(

Just tried again I did it so perfectly, but it there was no sound. I didn't even connect and they were all gone. And I doubt they are going to be back on for a while now. I hope they come on next weekend again, or earlier ;)

Does anyone know if it's coming again, next weekend maybe or whatever? I really want it :(

I presume that we still get charged for the phone call, even though we didn't win one?

Damn, don't know whats going on with You guys, I just bought a second in the 11:30 - midnight slot!!

Clever marketing if you ask me :)
Have a small amount for sale at a very low price , only needs 50 people per auction not to get through and they've made their money , price drop are very good at that :) If they sold them all at once , more people would of got through and they would of made less profit on the phones :)
Great for the people who got one and for the company , seems very similar to when big concert tickets go on sale with the 0870 numbers :)

Dazz

The latest video from AVForums

TV Buying Guide - Which TV Is Best For You?
Subscribe to our YouTube channel
Back
Top Bottom