ps3 pre order with direct4games.com - anyone heard of them?

vaporand

Novice Member
have you checked your bank account? i ordered on my cc, so im covered for fraud, but this doesnt sound right...

vaporand

Novice Member
well... gamestation are the same, no replys to emails, no answer to phone calls (all 7 of them) dodgy customer service...

[email protected]

Novice Member
I buy all my hardware from them as they are always way cheaper than anywhere else. I've been very satisfied indeed with their service, communication, price, delivery etc

Smak

huh?

TLC54321

Standard Member
if anyone wants Direct4games telephone number i have it
Hi

I would be very interested in obtaining the phone number of Direct4games if you have it please. The PS2 game they sent me as my daughter's christmas present is completely useless and they will not respond to any of the e-mails I have been sending them since 28.12.06.

Many thanks

TC

jamespitcher

Standard Member
Hey all. I pre ordered my PS3 with diredt4games back in July last year as their proce was spot on. Its on my CC and they haven't takeen any money from it as of yet. The problem is the website is down for maintenance for the past two weeks. Does anyone know why or can send me their phone number as they are ignoring my e-mails.

KILLER NADS

im pretty sure i placed a preorder with them aswell last year!!

its been down for over a month now, not sure wats wrong!!

i badly want to know if i have a preorder or not with them as i dont want any last minute surprises but theres no way for me to find this out!!

jamespitcher

Standard Member
I have finally had a reply from the crappy company direct4games. They state that they cancelled all pre-orders of the PS3 when Sony anounced a delay of the Euro launch date.

So I e-mailed back and said fudge you very much!!!!:clap:

I now have a PS3 pre ordered with Game garenteed for launch day with Resistance: Fall of man. Looks like its gona be a long Friday Night.....:thumbsup: