PS3 Perv recomendations!

• Thread starter Deleted member 176685
  • Start date

Deleted member 176685

Reaction score
There's nothing I like more than a PS3 game containing gratuitous titillation. Here are my recommendations; would anyone else care to add their retina pleasing/one handed gaming favourites? How about Ninga Gaiden, Golden axe beast rider, Mortal combat vs DC (catwoman), etc?

Soulcalibur IV
Not only is it a great chop socky game, but when characters get beaten up all their clothes get ripped off, leaving them fighting in their chuddies! As if that isn’t enough, you can also customise your own characters into wearing anything from metal bikinis to school girl outfits! Hubba hubba!

Heavenly Sword
Yes the endless hack n slash gets a tad repetitive, but when it’s being performed by a scantily clad, red haired stunner, it seems so much better! Plus you get loads of cut scenes with endless close ups of the lovely flame haired beauty, who is apparently called Nariko. Fill your boots!

Good sir please take this to no offence but I think you just took being a PS3 geek to a whole new level (and a wierd one at that)

:thumbsup:

I hope I havent offended anyone, just wanted to brighten up everyones Friday! Please dont take it too seriously, it's all done in the best possible taste!

Download the Bayonetta video off the PSN; go to the store -> gaming videos -> action & adventure - 35 seconds in :thumbsup:

One handed gaming. :rotfl:

I think you should visit redtube or something (or so i've heard :rolleyes:).

Download the Bayonetta video off the PSN; go to the store -> gaming videos -> action & adventure - 35 seconds in :thumbsup:

HAHA, I usually need a bit more then 35 seconds :hiya::rotfl:

With the recent addition of a working flash player to the browser I have all the titilation I need on the big screen thanks to many dubious websites....

Stick that one up your pipe, xbox 360! :D

With the recent addition of a working flash player to the browser I have all the titilation I need on the big screen thanks to many dubious websites....

Stick that one up your pipe, xbox 360! :D

+1

Quality is still better than the old videotapes you used to get too :D

Good work fella, a light hearted thread! :D

Attachments

• 041005_cb_mp_his_strlf_676.jpg
    041005_cb_mp_his_strlf_676.jpg
    120.5 KB · Views: 192
Yeah! Now I get it, when people say they only use their ps3 for BLUE-ray this is what they mean ;)

I blame Betty Rubble (the Flintstones) for starting all this non-real titalation malarkey. Barney was such an idiot as well (the lucky bugger!)

Yeah! Now I get it, when people say they only use their ps3 for BLUE-ray this is what they mean ;)

I blame Betty Rubble (the Flintstones) for starting all this non-real titalation malarkey. Barney was such an idiot as well (the lucky bugger!)

I'd go with Betty, but I'd be thinking of Wilma....

Marge Simpson, Homer doesn't deserve her.

:thumbsup:

I hope I havent offended anyone, just wanted to brighten up everyones Friday! Please dont take it too seriously, it's all done in the best possible taste!

You have not offended me lol. I just thought it was quite a random post:D

...after littlewoods sent me a pet hoover, instead of a ps3 today! :confused: i needed a laugh cheers:D

Maybe you could use the hoover to fulfill your fantasy, until the PS3 arrives.
Sorry if this has gone of track, but what else will you have to do now over the weekend?;);)

Tankrs

...after littlewoods sent me a pet hoover, instead of a ps3 today! :confused: i needed a laugh cheers:D

You sure it's a pet hoover & not an xbox 360..........:D

Not only is it a great chop socky game, but when characters get beaten up all their clothes get ripped off, leaving them fighting in their chuddies!

Makes a change from people complaining about tearing on the screen in games.

The latest video from AVForums

TV Buying Guide - Which TV Is Best For You?
Subscribe to our YouTube channel
Back
Top Bottom