PS3 pe-order

Discussion in 'Playstation Forums' started by steve0, Aug 28, 2006.

1. steve0

steve0
    Banned

Products Owned:
    Products Wanted:
    Ratings:
    +32
    I pre ordered from Gamestation about 2 months ago, as Ive been away from the gaming scene for a while i was wondering do I stand a good chance of getting it for xmas. I dont know what the pre-order system is, also what would be the best place to order from? Have I done the right thing ordering from gamestaion?.
    Thanks

2. Mickus

Mickus

Products Owned:
    Products Wanted:
    Ratings:
    +332
    Everyone is still at the 'taking names' stag - nothing has changed. It's rumored to all kick off for proper mid-September. No doubt it'll get posted here when it happens.

3. hutch

hutch

Products Owned:
    Products Wanted:
    Ratings:
    +1,224
    I preordered, and paid the deposit on, mine from Gamestation on the 12th May and I was numbers 2 and 3 on the list, im confident im getting mine on release.

It depends on what number you were at the store and what the initial allocation will be as this is unknown. I would assume each store would get at least 5 machines on the release day and Gamestation have already said they will honour all preorders without the "official" £150 deposit so it just comes down to console numbers now.

I would assume if you ordered in June you would defintitely not be in your stores top ten but I cant see getting it before Christmas as being a problem.

But its impossible to say at this time.