Hi all! Before I start, this is my first Post and I have to say that I stumbled across this site by accident and it is now firmly down as one of my 'favourites' due to the wide ranging a very useful advice on offer. My question is - do I buy a playstation 3 now or wait for a 'new improved model'? I've been umming and arring about buying one for months now. XBOX 360 just isn't for me for various reasons but mainly because I don't get time to game on-line but prefer to just play Pro Evo with my lad and mates and also love a good FPS and 50% of the reason for getting one is the blue-ray player as I love my movies. The concerns over the much reported red lights of death (or was it 3 lights of death) on the XBOX 360, as well as the noise it apparently makes also put me off. Now the questions are.. Will Sony release a new improved 80gb model with 'rumble' controllers (now the legal dispute has been settled), and an 'nm chip' at a lower starting price than the current model in the near future? If yes then i'd be tempted to hold on although i'd be salivating at the prospect at playing PES 2008 while I patiently wait. or Will the current model remain the same in Europe for the forseeable future in which case i'll pop out and buy one this week? I'd love to get one asap but considering i've waited this long, a few more months would just about be bearable. All advice would be greatly appreciated.