• New Patreon Tier and Early Access Content available. If you would like to support AVForums, we now have a new Patreon Tier which gives you access to selected news, reviews and articles before they are available to the public. Read more.

PS3 LCD For £200

gunark

It's good. 16:10 not 16:9 however and doesn't border images that are 16:9 so tends to stretch TV images a touch. Plenty of inputs, good image, backlight ok too, no dead pixels. Freeview is good to, quite sensitive. One odd thing though, it turns on with any IR signal, so for example if I power it off via my remote then power off my receiver the tv comes on. Dunno if it's just mine tho.

gunark

I looked into the sammy and it got mixed reviews, many saying it was a monitor with a tuner and not related to the sammy TV range. Depends how far you sit from it too - I sit about 6ft and 22" I find a bit too small. I'm looking at maybe even 32" for my next.

Last edited:

Callum_Roberts

Standard Member
I have a Samsung as the main one in the Living room. This new one is mainly for PS3 use as the wife likes to hog the TV in the evenings.

Just want to get the best for my money.

Ben

Im looking for a dual Monitor / TV for about £200. I have found this on ebuyer, but im not sure if i can get better for my money?

http://www.ebuyer.com/product/139180
Go for the LG mate :)

For around £200 & under 23 inches, there's little between the LGs & Samsungs - so you may as well go for the LG. It's 2 inches bigger & got Freeview integrated :smashin:

The latest video from AVForums

Hisense U7H TV and T+A Solitaire T headphone reviews, AV/HiFi news plus, what is screen uniformity?
Subscribe to our YouTube channel
Support AVForums with Patreon

Top Bottom