[PS3] Lair and Folklore £14.95 delivered!

Status
Not open for further replies.

wellladida

Novice Member
I hope amazon honour misprices because that doesnt sound right lair is definitely not a budget and even if it was remember this a wii budget title thats about matching up fruit cost £25

Tejstar

Distinguished Member
They've not been known to honour misprices recently, although it's worth a try at that price! :)

rSp8

Ordered both just now. If they don't honour the prices it's easy enough to cancel the order. If they do then even if I don't like one or both of the games, I'd get more than I paid for them trading-in at GAME. Win-Win situation!:thumbsup:

Jonstone

Ordered both just now. If they don't honour the prices it's easy enough to cancel the order. If they do then even if I don't like one or both of the games, I'd get more than I paid for them trading-in at GAME. Win-Win situation!:thumbsup:

Agreed, done the same, worst case scenario I have to cancel the order when they inform me of a misprice which is hardly a chore

Jonstone

These two titles are now 1 and 2 in amazons top 10 sellers list so I guess a few people have noticed.

My bet would be they will call it a misprice especially with so many obviously ordering them.

branny

I got onto this from HUKD. Lets face it, there is absolutely no chance that they are going to honour this!

B

C

chachi

Mod comment

Deleted several posts and issued a handful of warnings ... continued discussion/bragging about deal abuse will see your access to this particular subforum removed.

The below announcement prohibiting such behaviour was made earlier in the year and is a sticky at the top of the forum ...

http://www.avforums.com/forums/announcement.php?f=105

Status
Not open for further replies.

The latest video from AVForums

Podcast: Samsung HW-Q800A Soundbar & Rotel Michi X3 Reviews + TV show and Movie News & Reviews
Subscribe to our YouTube channel

Full fat HDMI teeshirts

Support AVForums with Patreon

Top Bottom