PS3 Headphone upgrade

dave?

Standard Member
Hi all,

I currently have the 4Gamers CP-NC1

and find them a bit rubbish.

They're uncomfortable after an hour and aren't great fro directional sound.

I have a budget of around £120 to upgrade

what are my best options.

Ive seen the Tritton ax pro and quite like the idea of true 5.1 or the tritton ax 720 with 7.1 virtual?

Thanks

PlayStation

Tritton are not so good. I have Turtle Beach PX5's and had AX Pros, PX5's are so much better in every way.

PlayStation

Hmm. They were £119.99 while back on Amazon. I got mine or £160 last year.

They're £129.99 on Amazon. Could save up £10?

dave?

Standard Member
oh right, didn't realise they were that cheap. i was in tesco earlier and they were £178!

jwalsh82

Hi all,

I currently have the 4Gamers CP-NC1

and find them a bit rubbish.

They're uncomfortable after an hour and aren't great fro directional sound.

I have a budget of around £120 to upgrade

what are my best options.

Ive seen the Tritton ax pro and quite like the idea of true 5.1 or the tritton ax 720 with 7.1 virtual?

Thanks
My advice is stay away from the AX Pro. The 5 mini speakers are all tinny sounding and I really didn't enjoy them. You can tell as each one turns off/on when sound moved, they really are a heap of hunk.

I really enjoyed the AX720 but mine had a fault so I ended up binning Tritton off and getting the Turtle Beach PX5's.

They are fantastic, I cannot commend them enough. They just sound and feel fantastic. You can add presets to suit your individual tastes.

They are also wireless which is nice, and have bluetooth so I can listen to music through them whilst playing a game of fifa or something.

(I don't work for TB :rotfl: :smashin: )

IanW1977

Sharkoon X-TATIC SR Dolby Digital 5.1/Pro Logic Gaming Headset for PC, XBOX, PS3 powered via USB

Under £100

Bargain

ODB_69

Distinguished Member
I got PX5's last week from Tesco for £70...deal didn't last long

Official TB store on eBay has Grade B ones for £95 (320903866660) I bought x41's from them and they looked, felt and smelt new

The latest video from AVForums

Podcast: Marantz SR7015 & NAD T 778 AVR + Mission LX2 MKII Speaker Reviews, AV & Film News and More
Top Bottom