PS3 Eye camera £15.(inc VAT + P&P) @Sony style!

Didn't bother trying to get one for £20 with Eye of Judgment at Game. It would of been sold out anyway. At this price may as well order for that Burnout trophy and if I want to video chat with a friend.

I'm currently using my Xbox360 camera on my PS3 for singstar pics and vids. Does this offer any advantages over the 360 one eg extra features, image quality etc? May get it if it offers enough.

I'm currently using my Xbox360 camera on my PS3 for singstar pics and vids. Does this offer any advantages over the 360 one eg extra features, image quality etc? May get it if it offers enough.

The image quality is much better plus it offers a built in mic which is also very good quality.

It says out of stock but i figured i can wait so i order one for me and one for my nephew for an easter gift.. put two in basket and it still only charges £10, its a mistake therefore and wont be honoured as i could order twenty for a tenner

It says out of stock but i figured i can wait so i order one for me and one for my nephew for an easter gift.. put two in basket and it still only charges £10, its a mistake therefore and wont be honoured as i could order twenty for a tenner

Yeah, its been on hotdeals.uk, so I suppose some dick has bought loads and ............ well you know the rest:mad:

Hi all,

ordered one yesterday for £15 and followed up with customer services today regarding availability and was told that they've been out of stock since before Christmas. The website doesn't get updated in a timely manner the helpful lady told me, hence the "in stock" status of yesterday. It is uncertain when and if they will get hold of stock again so the order had to be cancelled. :(

Regards,
/Fred

Hi all,

ordered one yesterday for £15 and followed up with customer services today regarding availability and was told that they've been out of stock since before Christmas. The website doesn't get updated in a timely manner the helpful lady told me, hence the "in stock" status of yesterday. It is uncertain when and if they will get hold of stock again so the order had to be cancelled. :(

Regards,
/Fred

Sony - Run by British leyland:mad:

Sony style store run by morons looks like darn multi orders for a tenner :rotfl:
wont be getting my order then shame.

So out of those that are receiving it, they only got charged £10, the full £15 or is it still a mix of both? :)

I was charged the full £15, as was the other guy on HDUK forums. It is confirmed now BTW - i recieved an email from Sony confirming dispatch via UPS this morning. :thumbsup:

Got an email from Sony Style today saying they had lots of demand :D I bet at £10 for many as you like.
They will dispatch soon as stock comes in no mention of the price ordered 1 at £10 so thats what I should be charged.

Edit now 21th Feb still nothing grrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr

Last edited:
Mine was dispatched yesturday, need to check how much they charged me, to be honest it will probs get sold on ebay as I've just recently got a laptop with a webcam whilst waiting for this.

Got my Eye Camera today :thumbsup: need to check now to see how much they charged me.
Had no sale price on delivery note.

Edit Was charged £15

Last edited:
I got charged £10 then £5 mate. Sold mine on ebay for £20. So £5 proifit wasn't bad!

The latest video from AVForums

Is 4K Blu-ray Worth It?
Subscribe to our YouTube channel
Back
Top Bottom