PS3 Exclusives

Reaction score
Sorry, this has probably been asked and posted before, but I've just got a PS3 from a mate and was just wondering which exclusives you'd really recommend getting.

Oh and also is there a particular HDMI cable I should use, or one people recommend, or does it really not matter?

Sorry, didn't notice.

Thanks for the link :smashin:

Regarding HDMI cables, by all accounts a £5 cable will do just as good as job as the £60 cable currys might try and sell you ;) There are loads of cracking exclusives for the PS3, and alot of true variety, with more on the way. Enjoy your gaming

-- As an eBay Associate, AVForums earns from qualifying purchases --
Regarding HDMI cables, by all accounts a £5 cable will do just as good as job as the £60 cable currys might try and sell you ;) There are loads of cracking exclusives for the PS3, and alot of true variety, with more on the way. Enjoy your gaming

Just buy this from ebay for £1.45: HDMI to HDMI 1.5m Gold Plated Cable HD TV's / Xbox 360 on eBay (end time 07-Jul-10 14:25:54 BST)

There is no difference in a HDMI cable costing 99p or £100, just a load of tosh!

Games you should try: Uncharted 2, Motorstorm 2, Infamous and Killzone 2.

++1 to both of these. You'd be amazed how many folk think a £100 Monster HDMI will somehow look better because it's thicker/more expensive :eek:. It's all digital with HDMI (not analogue) so my TESCO brand £3 value cable looks the same...

-- As an eBay Associate, AVForums earns from qualifying purchases --
Games you should try: Uncharted 2, Motorstorm 2, Infamous and Killzone 2.
I got Killzone 2 today along with Modnation Racers. Going to keep an eye out in the classifieds for Uncharted 2, Infamous, God of War collection (guess i should play 1 and 2 before 3) and Motorstorm 2.

I'm guessing other exclusives worth trying would be Heavy Rain, Metal Gear Solid 4 and possibly MAG?

I got Killzone 2 today along with Modnation Racers. Going to keep an eye out in the classifieds for Uncharted 2, Infamous, God of War collection (guess i should play 1 and 2 before 3) and Motorstorm 2.

I'm guessing other exclusives worth trying would be Heavy Rain, Metal Gear Solid 4 and possibly MAG?

Demon Souls :smashin:

Demon Souls :smashin:
What's the deal with this game... i mean i can pre-order it from some places for about 25 quid, yet i saw it in a few stores today and other places on-line for 40 quid plus :confused:

Wouldn't bother with Havy Rain, personally. Got it on rental at the moment and god, is it slow. The story is Ok, but I'm just finding it so tedious to plow through it, not sure if I'm going to bother completing it.

Uncharted 2 was OK, didn't think much to Infamous, but GoW is pretty decent.

All IMHO, of course:)

Wouldn't bother with Havy Rain, personally. Got it on rental at the moment and god, is it slow. The story is Ok, but I'm just finding it so tedious to plow through it, not sure if I'm going to bother completing it.

Uncharted 2 was OK, didn't think much to Infamous, but GoW is pretty decent.

All IMHO, of course:)
Fair enough, any others you'd recommend then?

What's the deal with this game... i mean i can pre-order it from some places for about 25 quid, yet i saw it in a few stores today and other places on-line for 40 quid plus :confused:

I think the black phantom edition is the one released now for the uk. And the regular edition will be released in a month or so.

its a great game and would recommend it. Demon Souls, Uncharted 2 and GOW3 are my top 3 atm, with GT5 most likely in there when its released :)

Others i enjoyed were infamous and Heavy rain (nice to play something different) as well as uncharted 1.

I'd have preferred someone else to post these links up as it appears i'm blowing my own trumpet so to speak :rolleyes:

However as they haven't by now here you go, ps3 exclusives in blue :-

AVF Members Essential Top 50 Ps3 Games: Resource thread Here

Sony Ps3 Latest Releases: Resource Thread Here

AVF Members Essential Top 20 Psn Games: Resource thread Here

— As an Amazon Associate, AVForums earns from qualifying purchases —
Order of Ratchet and clank on the PS3;

Tools of destruction
Quest for booty (more of a minigame than a full release)
Crack in time

The latest video from AVForums

Is 4K Blu-ray Worth It?
Subscribe to our YouTube channel
Back
Top Bottom