• New Patreon Tier and Early Access Content available. If you would like to support AVForums, we now have a new Patreon Tier which gives you access to selected news, reviews and articles before they are available to the public. Read more.

PS3 error code 80010514 when trying to play The force Unleashed - Help please

chaz206

Established Member
Hey everyone, little issue has come up with my slim ps3

As the PSN was down and probably will be for some time i thought id buy Star Wars the force unleased, as ive been watning to play this for some time and also want to get number 2 so better to play the 1st one

ordered it pre-owned from gameplay on friday and got it this morning so happy with that.

But soon as i put it in and click x on the game green page comes up with error 80010514, it says clean or try another game, ive cleaned the disc but still nothing, i've tried another game, batman aa and that works fine

Any ideas please people, really wanted to play this as i was of for 2 days

cheers

Robothamster

Distinguished Member
Scratched disc I reckon.

mugabimad

Established Member
5 days ago I got the same error code (80010514) while trying to play "NFS Shift 2"... disc was pristine and the day before was working fine. Other games worked properly that evening after that... The day after I tried again and no problems at all. I also googled that with no response. Maybe something related with PSN not working?

The latest video from AVForums

Spielberg, Shyamalan, Aronofsky, Chazelle, Eddie Murphy and Mel Gibson - all the latest movies
Subscribe to our YouTube channel
Support AVForums with Patreon

Top Bottom